• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What pipe tobacco have you been smoking lately?

Been smoking some stuff Mr. Peat sent out here. So far had the "cool hand luke" and "the duke".

Both were very nice, but I lean more towards the luke than the duke :)

Been smoking some stuff Mr. Peat sent out here. So far had the "cool hand luke" and "the duke".

Both were very nice, but I lean more towards the luke than the duke :)

Yep I have to agree. Cool Hand Luke is very smooth.

I also like the Chaplain's Raspberry he spoke of above and he cut some Wild Cherry with Black Cavendish that pretty good. ;)

Edited because I can't spell :rolleyes:

Last night after dinner I had some Rattray's Red Rapparee with a little GH Dark Flake for a little extra kick.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, nice.

I have been smoking some great stuff that I got from MR Peat. After smoking several bowls of each here is what I have been smoking in descending order.
1. End of the Trail, aromatic :thumbs:
2. Cool Hand Luke, aromatic
3. The Duke, aromatic
4. Southern Belle, aromatic
5. I do not know the name smeared on the bag but it was good. aromatic
6. Dunhill Durbar, non-aromatic
7. High Plains drifter, aromatic?

Thanks Mr Peat this is great stuff. :thumbs:

I got some Jamestown Tradition English Blend from the latest Altadis sampler.It is a prety good smoke compared to the very few others I have tried so far.

Image pipe tobacco without additives - 40g packing packing

Produced without use of additives

Image is a new generation of pipe tobacco, produced without additives. It contains therefore no sugar, no damp stop means, no aromas and no preservative. Only water is used in the production and withdrawn later by drying again in order to avoid mold development.

The tobacco in the taste should be too sharp, moisten please an absorbent, smell and taste neutral paper and put it some hours on the tobacco. So, or also with aid of a Humidors, can revive you it.

100% tobacco - 100% real tobacco-taste.

Delivery: 1 Packing packing (Pouch) à 40 grams :cool: