• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What really expensive cigars to you find yourself buying?

Bought my first Opus X lastnight. Im sure it will have to be a serious ocasion for me to smoke it.

To hell with that!! Just smoke the damn thing!! :D Go into it without any reservations and light the fugger up. If you like it, your poor bastage. If not, more for me! :p

Bought my first Opus X lastnight. Im sure it will have to be a serious ocasion for me to smoke it.

To hell with that!! Just smoke the damn thing!! :D Go into it without any reservations and light the fugger up. If you like it, your poor bastage. If not, more for me! :p

I couldn't agree more. It's exhausting trying to find the 'perfect moment' to smoke a special smoke. I just look into my humidor and if I feel like a certain cigar, that's the one I smoke. Eat a good dinner, and light that puppy up!!

Don Carlos Anniversaros, GOF Carlito Piramides, & Padron 80ths.

GOFs can be found way under retail. I just grabbed 4 Carlito Piramides @ $15 a piece. :whistling:

Well, my expensive smokers might be your cheap yard-gars.....but I have been on an "any A.Fuente w/Cameroon wrapper" kick for the past two weeks. Those and SCDLH's are my regular expensive-end indulgences.

I have been fortunate enough to enjoy numerous pricey cigars. However, I find that nearly all really expensive cigars have admirable traits. For the most part, they are beautiful to look at, well constructed, and have great flavors (some better than others). So - finding an expensive cigar that's great is easy! Finding a cheap cigar that's extraordinary is hard! That's the challenge as I see it!

Cohiba Siglo IV. Not very expensive, but I keep on buying them. I'm going to have to start buying 2 boxes at a time so I can hide one from myself to let it age.

And I'm talking about ones you smoke and not ones you buy just to have bragging rights about.

For me its the God of Fire cigars and the Padrón 80th.

The God of Fire both Carlito and Don Carlos remind me of our departed brother Infinity and I reflect on him every time I smoke one.

The Padrón 80th is just one of my favorite cigars, I take my time and enjoy each and everyone.

How about you?

Shawn

I hate to put this out there - might drive up the prices on me...

Well aged grape White Owls.
wink.gif

Mmm, Mmm. good!!
thumbs-up.gif

And I'm talking about ones you smoke and not ones you buy just to have bragging rights about.

The God of Fire both Carlito and Don Carlos remind me of our departed brother Infinity and I reflect on him every time I smoke one.

The Padrón 80th is just one of my favorite cigars, I take my time and enjoy each and everyone.

How about you?

Shawn

wink.gif

Mmm, Mmm. good!!
thumbs-up.gif

You need to stop rolling Blunts George. :p

Whenever I go into Casa Fuente, I pick up at least 1 of their CF sticks, and if they have any, I'll grab a DC Lancero on occasion. I love those CF smokes.

Other than that, the only other more expensive sticks I buy regularly are Davidoff Millenniums. They aren't even that expensive when I buy them in NH.

Davidoff Winston Churchill Blenheim. $22.00 Don't believe the rating it got in CA. They're full of prunes.

Doc.

Davidoff Winston Churchill Blenheim. $22.00 Don't believe the rating it got in CA. They're full of prunes.

Doc.

I just had my first one of these recently, wonderful smoke. I did some research about it because I hadn't heard of them before it was gifted to me by a friend. My jaw dropped a little when I saw the price, but for how much I enjoyed it, I think it is a good investment.

For me it is the Padron 80th. I'm planning on getting a box after vacation to try to let age, I can't wait to try one of these after 5 years downtime.

How about you?

Shawn

wink.gif

Mmm, Mmm. good!!
thumbs-up.gif

You need to stop rolling Blunts George.
tongue.gif

Nah - never! It ruins that great grape koolaid flavor!!!
thumbs-up.gif

Good question, for me I have been spending money on the discontinued stock that is hard to find now before they become impossible to find. Examples include 02 Party Lonsdales cabs and 98 Punch SS#2 cabs. Both fantastic smokes that will only develop to become classics as the years go by. I sleep well knowing I have plenty of them.

Mine was a box of Padron 80th's maduros for my big old 30th coming up, I suppose I will set one a blaze and let a few age a while.

Usually try to do a box split on something Davidoff. Special R is next. I also have a hankering for the Padron 1926 #6, maduro. Again, a box split. I am very patient though and will wait until I can get a deal. Still pricey though.