• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What should I drink tonight?

theroberthogan

What is this fresh hell?
In about 45 minutes I am going to a happy hour with my department at work to celebrate my farewell from this company For those you don't know, the company is laying me off on June 30. The company is picking up my tab, so what should I drink?

In about 45 minutes I am going to a happy hour with my department at work to celebrate my farewell from this company For those you don't know, the company is laying me off on June 30. The company is picking up my tab, so what should I drink?

The most expensive shit in there!! No matter what it is. And if you really want to stick it to them, announce that drinks are on you.

Wait, what bar is this?

Absolutely. If they're paying for it, make it count. Personally, I would just take a good vodka, neat but there are more expensive drinks to be had.

And bar food. Burgers, wings, cheese fries.

King Louis the XIII cognac, Richard Hennessey cognac and a bucket of prawns.

Macallan 25 or Louis XIII. Maybe a bottle of cristal rose. The mac25 goes for $500 a bottle so at a bar it should be $50 a glass? :D HAVE FUN! sorry they are taking your job :(

It will be interesting to hear the story tomorrow.

They better be taking you to Brazenhead or Old Bag of Nails. Try every damn scotch they have in stock. (granted it's too late now)

Remember "A drunk mind speaks a sober heart". I would drink everything in the bar, then cuss them out for laying you off! Just remember to brink a video cause we want to see the hilarity ensue! ;)

When I arrived I was handed a glass of Woodford Reserve neat. After that was polished off I was drinking whiskey sours for the rest of the night. The few people I would have had choice words didn't bother to show up, so after the VP of our department left, the rest of us bashed on the people that didn't come. It was very therapeutic.