• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what should i hit next?

gixxer

Hey everyone. Since my few weeks on the boards I've tried an Oliva Serie O, CAO Italia, and some RyJ that a friend gave to me. All were thoroughly satisfying. I'm always overwhelmed when I go into the shop, so any recommendations on my next purchase? Thanks.

Padron 2000 nattie... then maddie...

Good luck :thumbs:

mac

x5 :D

I'd also recommend that you ask the shop owner while you're there. Tell him what you've tried and liked so far, and have him recommend a few sticks for you. It's a great way to get to know your local B&M better and become a recognizable customer, which has some very nice benefits.

Oliva Series V
Oliva Master Blend III
La Gloria Cubana Serie R
Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary

You couldn't really go wrong with anything with the name Padron on it. I think Pepin is also worth checking out, his blue labels are a favorite of mine. And you also couldn't go wrong with anything from the Fuente Hemingway line.

And like Irish recommended it may be worth talking to the B&M owner. I started asking for recommendations from the start and have never been steered wrong.

Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown (great cigar for the price point)
Fuente Hemingway Maduros
Don Carlos
Any Anejo
ANY Padron
Most any Padilla
Most any Pepin

Two of my more recent favorites:

AVO 7-8-7

Fuente Chateau Maduro

Edit to add a third:

Hoyo de Monterrey Rothschild