• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

What's a song that brings back memories when you hear it? Everytime you hear it, you're automatically taken back in time. For me, there are a lot, as I tend to associate music with a lot of things in my life. I'll go first:

Graduated college (lots of songs, but that's a different post), went to Crested Butte to work a ski season (more songs/more memories) and came back to find a "job". Got hired in June 1999 by MCI Worldcom and was sent to train in Sacramento, CA.

Smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas:

OK Brandon @bfreebern ... got one.
This song reminds me of an old member here. Brian Jones aka Jonesy I think? There is a certain lyric that pertains to us. We had several phone convo's over our situation that the lyrics cause the memory. It wasn't funny at the time though. But it worked out for both of us in the long term. If you guess the lyrics I'll confirm.
Is Brian still around?

OK Brandon @bfreebern ... got one.
This song reminds me of an old member here. Brian Jones aka Jonesy I think? There is a certain lyric that pertains to us. We had several phone convo's over our situation that the lyrics cause the memory. It wasn't funny at the time though. But it worked out for both of us in the long term. If you guess the lyrics I'll confirm.
Is Brian still around?

A fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand

😂

Yes, @Jonesy is still around. I see him more on FB though.

Nope. EGGGGHHH! Close but no cigar.
But I can see it LOL!!! :p

ETA: It's weird it won't let me tag him.

Figured the Jamacian thing, would be a funny story.

It acts like he's not there, but once you hit Post Reply, it will tag him. It did the same thing to me.