• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Been getting a younger coworker to watch what he calls "old movies." so today he asks me if I ever seen Euro Trip and of course this song started playing in my head. He also said the "that punk guy looked a lot like that Good Will Hunting dude." yea.....he does.....

Been getting a younger coworker to watch what he calls "old movies." so today he asks me if I ever seen Euro Trip and of course this song started playing in my head. He also said the "that punk guy looked a lot like that Good Will Hunting dude." yea.....he does.....

"Cooper, take off the pope hat!"

Before they drank the saccharine, lost their musical spine and became your mom's favorite band - Chicago Transit Authority could rock. They along with Blood. Sweat & Tears were the 2 preeminent horn based rock bands in the country. While BS&T were more melodic and had a better singer with David Clayton Thomas - Chicago could be more driving and could rock harder at times.

So it is the day before Thanksgiving 1969 and we managed to talk Jerry's brother Dale into taking us in with him on his last day of work at the Electric Factory in Philly. Dale had been working there almost 2 years and his dad finally convinced him to go back to school. As you can imagine he was a great concert connection to have On this day CTA was playing and the stage was packed with player, backup singers and who knows else. Must have been 15 people and if you've never seen the Factory stage it is crowded with half that,

It was a good show and 4 days later we were back to see Jethro Tull as real paying customers since we bought Dale a ticket too, The least we could do.

I found this while wandering around the internet. Haven't figured out if Olive Musique is one guy or the name of the singer but they seem to have only one in this style.