• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

He'll never smoke weed with Willy, again... :(

This was a surprise to wake up to this morning. I sang drunken karaoke "Beer For My Horses" more than a few times many beers ago.
If you want another fun bus song, check out "Running Block" by Toby

Usually chill or house

Usually without the cringey video haha
Thanks, @Rod. Now I have these two all over my YouTube feed. :p I did listen to that whole thing (skipped around a bit, I'll admit), and it would make for some good ambient background sounds.

I know Toby is polarizing for some people, even country fans. However, I loved his voice. When I used to play with SouthRidge (my old band in Indiana) we'd always do this one as well as "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue". "Should've Been A Cowboy" was my favorite song of his, and a close second was "How Do You Like Me Now". I can't replicate that classic baritone voice he had, but I tried my best. RIP

I know Toby is polarizing for some people, even country fans. However, I loved his voice. When I used to play with SouthRidge (my old band in Indiana) we'd always do this one as well as "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue". "Should've Been A Cowboy" was my favorite song of his, and a close second was "How Do You Like Me Now". I can't replicate that classic baritone voice he had, but I tried my best. RIP
My favorite was "I Love This Bar". It always reminded me of Cigar Pass. The diversity of this place. Also liked his duet with Sting. As a divorcee with kids, it was personal. He had a voice I liked though. So I would turn up his songs but never bought anything of his. Shame on me. RIP Toby

My favorite was "I Love This Bar". It always reminded me of Cigar Pass. The diversity of this place. Also liked his duet with Sting. As a divorcee with kids, it was personal. He had a voice I liked though. So I would turn up his songs but never bought anything of his. Shame on me. RIP Toby
All this. Also any of you that can’t relate at least a little to “as good as I once was” are either too young or too boring.

All this. Also any of you that can’t relate at least a little to “as good as I once was” are either too young or too boring.
Oh yeah, I can’t believe I forgot to mention “As Good as I Once Was”. That’s a great song, and was partly an inspiration for a song I put out a few years ago. I love lyrics that involve clever wordplay.

I actually looked more into this couple, and they have a cool concept of mixing music and food and travel.

Same here, they're nomads. They go around finding new places to make videos. They find some pretty cool places. I think they're in Spain.