• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What suits you the most?

Macion Grey

the Libertine
We all have some things that suit our tastes like no other product. It may not be the fanciest or most complicated product, but nothing else is quite as effective in comfort and appeasement.

More specifically for this site and thread: What cigar and drink companion fills that elusive and mystical slot of both go-to and favourite? It may be a White Owl and a Coke, it doesn't matter. What could you get for Christmas each year from a fictitious cigar buying SWMBO and bring gratification year after year?

For me it is the illusione mk and a neat Glenrothes Select Reserve. Absolutely fits my palette and tastes 100%.

Share yours. Don't be fancy, if your secret favourite is a Lars Tetens and a Baileys... reveal your dark secret to the cigar world. Come on!

Fixed grammar of a shanty nature.

Padron Palmas and J.W. Black. I smoke and drink one nearly every day.

Doc.

Padron Palmas and J.W. Black. I smoke and drink one nearly every day.

Doc.

Drinking some of that right now. Still surprises me when I go back to it from a short absence, how good it really is for the money.

I'd have to say a Cuvee Blanc toro and a cup of coffee for the morning.

If I could always start the day with a cigar..................................heaven.

Anejo 48 or 49, with a good bourbon neat and an ice water back. Bourbon doesn't need to be fancy; currently on my shelf is a bottle of Buffalo Trace and "plain old" Four Roses.

Shared this exact paring with my neighbor just last night. An hour of sensory bliss.....
wub.gif

This says it all:

CubaNov07056.jpg

A Trinidad Funadores with a Cafe Americano, on a balcony overlooking Guardalavaca Beach

Choose just one pairing? ???

*sigh*

At the "daily go-to" end, Esencia Corona Gorda and Dalmore 12, rocks.

The Esencia hits my "sweet spot" for cigars, full-bodied enough to pair with Scotch, and the Dalmore's an easy Scotch to love, comfortable but interesting enough not to get boring.

At the "wishful thinking/guess who won the lotto" end of things, a GOF Carlito double robusto and George T. Stagg bourbon. Both are just about the best of type for me, and stand up to each other well.

~Boar

A Padron 2000 maduro and a nice cup of dark roast coffee.

El Triunfador lancero and Allagash Dubbel Reserve in a chilled mug.

There are a few that I believe I could smoke and drink everyday without getting bored, but The Dalmore (12 year) and a WOAM is what I have had a couple of times this week. It is hard to beat.

What my true preference is would be a VSG torpedo and some Macallan 18 or Mortlach.

Ken

Had a Davidoff Millennium PC with a balvenie 12 last week. Its hard to believe that two things developed completely independent of one another can come together in such perfect harmony.

For me is any good cigar of choice for that moment and Henny VSOP :thumbs:

A couple Dos Equis Amber and a DPG My Father Robusto have been treating me well for the last couple weeks. Wish I had a palate for the hard stuff, but I love my beer.

Padron 5000 maduro with a little age on it and a big cup of coffee with lots of milk and sugar. I love a lot of different cigars with a lot of different drinks, but this is a reliable combo that never disappoints.