• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What sweet and delightful cigars do you light up?

barryman

Banned
What are some of your preferences for a sweet, smooth, mild cigar?

Know of any great rum flavored sticks?

No rum flavored cigars..but

a few sweet/smooth cigars.....Helix, CAO Gold and CAO Gold maduros, and 5vegas golds.

Barry- where are you from in IL? I'm in the NW Burbs.

Stop making threads at every single whim. Use the search button: read more, post less.

Edited to say:

It's costly and it's annoying for those of us who like to skim the forum.

Stop making threads at every single whim. Use the search button: read more, post less.

Edited to say:

Oh, I don't know. Sometimes something new comes up. Besides, if "time is of the essence", I can not click on it. ;) You do have a valid point, though, and one new posters should heed.

Search is your friend! :D

Try Wolf Brothers Rum Crooks for a rum flavored cigar, my wife loves the things.

And about search, use it first before asking a question, if you don't find the answer your looking for then make a new thread.

And don't take the above as any kind of a slap. Just search a bit before you post. The questins you are asking have propably been answered already. Search is your friend. :thumbs:

"What sweet and delightful cigars do you light up?"

That is probably the most gay thread title I've ever seen here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

None. Mild cigars are for grade school girls and overt pussys.
Nope. That's like asking of you know of any great tasting dog s#!t. Doesn't exist, and I'm not about to try some to find out.

Curmudgeonly - B.B.S.

Edited to say:

Oh, I don't know. Sometimes something new comes up. Besides, if "time is of the essence", I can not click on it. ;) You do have a valid point, though, and one new posters should heed.

Search is your friend! :D
Yeah, thats what I'm thinking vortex...but seriously, i do use search. Of course some good stuff is there(maybe stuff about sweet cigars and even rum cigars but probably not really what I'm looking for), and its not going to help me nearly as much as direct answers to my question.

I, for one, actually don't mind newbies "junking" up forums(not this one, but others) if thats what some of you think of it as. New threads add lots of diversity, and I get tired of olds threds hanging around.

I know the etiquette of forums, but isn't the best way to learn by asking questions? Anyways I usually don't tell people to keep it to themselves.

To Martin, I've never seen a response from you anyhow so why should you be concerned? If you don't want waste your time. Don't. Its a waste of my time hearing it from you specifically when you don't even take the time to respond in a postive way.

Allow me to respond in a positive, helpful manner:

UseSearch.gif