• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What the hell was that?

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Looks like we were off-line about 12 hours.

Glad you're back.

Yeah, when I came into work and could not logon I was worried that my employer had blocked access... :whistling:
Thanks Rod for getting CP back on-line.

Yeah, when I came into work and could not logon I was worried that my employer had blocked access... :whistling:
Thanks Rod for getting CP back on-line.
[/quote

:laugh: X2 I had to actually do some work today. :laugh:

What exactly happened? The only problem I noticed was that profiles were unviewable. The site never went down. Let me know what you guys saw...

What exactly happened? The only problem I noticed was that profiles were unviewable. The site never went down. Let me know what you guys saw...
I got a database error when I tried to access "View New Posts".

I got a database error when I tried to access "View New Posts".

Same here. Every link on the forum, with the exception of the chat room, which never went down. Some sort of Database Error.

Did anyone check to see if Grateful1 is in detox for withdrawls......... :sign:

I kid, I kid

When trying to view threads the following error would be displayed instead.

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

When trying to view threads the following error would be displayed instead.

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.
This is the error I saw...

The issue only affected the forums. It was still possible to view the board index, profiles, pm's, etc.

I had the same DB issue, plus I couldn't access profiles (I could view the member list, but not their profiles) and still if I hit the "My Albums" link at the top of the page it takes me to the Forum home. I can get there through the link on "My Controls"

Thanks for the info. I thought you guys were only having trouble viewing profiles. I rebuilt the _posts database table, and that fixed all of the issues.

We should be fine now. I upgraded the forum last night to the latest version.

Thanks for the info. I thought you guys were only having trouble viewing profiles. I rebuilt the _posts database table, and that fixed all of the issues.

We should be fine now. I upgraded the forum last night to the latest version.

Thanks Rod.

Everything seems cool now.