• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What time is it...?

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
...if you didn't "spring ahead" at 0200 Saturday night (or before you went to bed), it's an hour later than you think..!

About half the clocks in my house do this themselves. Both cars, and most of the appliances do not. I'll spend 30 mins walking around with my little WWV synchronized clock tomorrow AM (Sunday) setting those that don't.... ;)

Just a reminder, gents - B.B.S.

Thanks Tom. I'll be doing the same. I like for my clocks to be as close to synchronized as I can get them.

Time for science...?

Hmmmm.... dammit. Since DST here is different than DST in the States, I have no idea what time it is ANYWHERE!

Adventure time!!

I think we do DST here, but on a different date. Or at least I hope it's a different date...

<High fives other nerdy parent Holmes>

F U Spring Ahead. I want my hour back. :angry:

Yea, I'll spend half the day trying to remember how to adjust my watches and the clocks in the vehicles.

At least the day will appear to be longer since it will be lighter out later in the evening.

Oh well, at least it's getting close to spring :)

Thanks BBS. I use this as a reminder to change the batteries out in the smoke detectors too. The boat will be back in the water in a month. Can't wait.

Thanks BBS. I use this as a reminder to change the batteries out in the smoke detectors too

Good practice.

I like having this extra hour of light outside. It means that I'm going to have more opportunity to sit outside and read while I smoke in the evening after the kids go to bed...

Thanks BBS. I use this as a reminder to change the batteries out in the smoke detectors too.

Not only smoke detectors, but also any firearm based lights, optics or lasers. Especially if you run something like a Crimson Trace on you EDC weapon. God forbid you have to use it, that would be the WORST time for a visit from Murphy as your laser dies...

Either way....I want my hour back.....

--LS OUT

Not only smoke detectors, but also any firearm based lights, optics or lasers. Especially if you run something like a Crimson Trace on you EDC weapon. God forbid you have to use it, that would be the WORST time for a visit from Murphy as your laser dies...

Either way....I want my hour back.....

--LS OUT

...first rule of battery operated gun sights - expect them to fail when you need them most. Lasers are good for scaring bad guys...but I worry about them for anything else.

That's why my Glocks have Meprolight sights on them....they're good for a few years before the Tritrium goes dark... :p

Adapt and overcome, Marine..... :cool:

Laser sights on an EDC are supplements, not crutches.

That being said, I haven't seen my J-frame in almost two years now. Wonder if the CT grips still work...?

Now if I could just get my smoke detector's to work like my Trijicon's...