• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to do with junk cigars

texasaero

Cooler Troll
So my humis are getting a little too full. I've got some seriously crappy sticks that I couldn't even give away with a straight face. It would seem like a cruel trick to anybody.
Should I:
-Return to retailer (two years ago)
-Donate them anonymously (less guilt)
-Throw them in the fireplace for extra heat
-Post a giveaway on CP and get flamed for mislabeling rolled lawn grass.

texasaero said:
So my humis are getting a little too full. I've got some seriously crappy sticks that I couldn't even give away with a straight face. It would seem like a cruel trick to anybody.
Should I:
[snapback]152168[/snapback]​
One mans dog rockets may be anothers holy grail. Post a thread offering free dog rockets. Someone might jump.

Emo

texasaero said:
Should I:

I see you're over in macomb... bring em to the SE Michigan Herf today at Shanahans at 6:30pm in livonia and get rid of em there.... My roommate is coming... he got some cigars for xmas, but he'll smoke anything and love it... He smoked all the thompson generics that came with my humidor.....

texasaero said:
Should I:

Here's what I did.

Posted a 'who wants some free doggie rockets', and listed some of what could be included in the package (they knew up front what they were getting themselves into). :D

I think I was able to dump...er I mean deliver around 120 sticks.

After I got my USPS shipping bill... :0 I then posted another '12 sitcks for the cost of shipping' doggie give-a-way. Emptied around another 60 sticks.

Evil, Evil C-Bid. :laugh:

You can always send them to our boys overseas, there happy to get anything.
I know the ones I got from Geldor that I didn't smoke I passed along to our local Jr. Bird men at he local USAFB, those fools will smoke anything * .
Also to make a point there where quite a few in there that I did smoke " So one mans trash is another mans treasure"

* These guys even like Thompsons

I got one of those packages from Geldor1 and I smoked every last stick of it, except the ones I shared with my dad and a friend when we smoked em together.

See, I think that after we smoke for a while our tastes tend to change toward better smokes. Then what we might have smoked and enjoyed before, are now dog rockets. Then again, all tastes are different in the first place.

For me, it is my finacial situation that keeps me from being the least bit picky, hell I have been smoking Flavored White Owls, simply for the price tag, and I am kindof enjoying them now :0

texasaero said:
Should I:
Send them to PuroBrat, he'll smoke anything! Even Lars from Henry :0 :laugh: :whistling:

Emo

:love:

I got one of those doggie bags from geldor1. We have a bunch of guys at my department that like to smoke but for several reasons they can't afford to. I put them in a box on my desk and declared open house. The next day they were all gone. They really appreciated them. Thanks again to geldor1. :thumbs:

emodx said:
texasaero said:
Should I:
Send them to PuroBrat, he'll smoke anything! Even Lars from Henry :0 :laugh: :whistling:

Emo

:love:
[snapback]152317[/snapback]​

Not quite anything, but darn close. ;)

You send them to MOKI to smoke. He should be posting some more reviews on dog rockets.

yea dude.. just cause you don't like em doesn't mean someone on here doesn't like them.

post up and ask if anyone wants to trade...

thats what i did with my ghurka pre-embargo

sssssshhhhhhhhhh about PB, thats where I send all the ones even I wont smoke ! :laugh:

Havent forgotten ya PB, I got a whole new bunch of smokes for xmas that I wont smoke and can include in my next package going out to ya this week lol

Coninual thread jack:

Roseysman said:
sssssshhhhhhhhhh about PB, thats where I send all the ones even I wont smoke ! :laugh:

Havent forgotten ya PB, I got a whole new bunch of smokes for xmas that I wont smoke and can include in my next package going out to ya this week lol
[snapback]152361[/snapback]​

You are the best bro, I thank you. :love:

Thread Jack In reverse of on: :rolleyes:

PuroBrat said:
Coninual thread jack:

Roseysman said:
sssssshhhhhhhhhh about PB, thats where I send all the ones even I wont smoke !  :laugh:

[snapback]152361[/snapback]​

You are the best bro, I thank you. :love:

Thread Jack In reverse of on: :rolleyes:
[snapback]152365[/snapback]​
0103 8555 7493 4190 3487

could always route them my way for the troops

see us at www.opfth.com

We ship twice a month to the Marines on the front lines and Several other boxes "smoke bombs only (cigars) " to other support units.

i know i am late .... but time for a shameless plug for the site.

the people in my town are about to send off a care package. I threw in cigars and a couple of other people did too. If anyone wants to donate, let me know.

Could you post a list of what you call dog rockets? It would be fun to see what YOU consider to be dogrockets.

It would be fun to see. :D