• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what to do

adamcasey81

so, i have, within the last year, begun to dive into the cigar world and experiment with the different flavors and styles. i absolutely LOVE the CAO Brazilia! so, my question is, What is my next step in cigars. is expensive woth the price because i believe i have expensive taste. i like it strong with alot of kick. i plan to try any suggestion and am hoping to expand my knowledge and experience with such flavor! thanx

Welcome. Introduce yourself in our introductory forum.

Using the Search feature with a key word of strong cigars or full flavored will get you a lot of hits. My personal favorites for strength are OpusX, La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, and Litto Gomez.

Ease into it. At first I couldn't tell a 3 dollar cigar froma 20 dollar cigar. But if you are looking for strong go with the LFD double ligero any size will do ya. 5-7 dollar range.

Welcome. Introduce yourself in our introductory forum.

Using the Search feature with a key word of strong cigars or full flavored will get you a lot of hits. My personal favorites for strength are OpusX, La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, and Litto Gomez.

what he said :thumbs:

Try a few of these if you like fuller smokes. Also try a Don Pepin Garcia if you can get your hands on one. They are very tasty cigars and they are in the 6-7 dollar range. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Brandon

CAO Moontrance :D

And just to be clear here, this guy is joking around. Whatever you do, stay away from the Moontrance.
NO ONE who knows ANYTHING about cigars smokes those.

Except Wilkey, and anyone who does it out of morbid curiosity.

is expensive worth the price...

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. And ultimately whether or not it's worth it is a matter of personal taste.

In addition to the really good suggestions above, I would try out, in no specific order:

-La Gloria Cubana Wavell (Dominican)
-El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga or Robusto Suprema (Honduran)
-Padron 3000 Maduro (Nicaraguan)
-Arturo Fuente 858 (Dominican)

None of them are particularly expensive. But they'll give you a basic idea of some of the styles that are out there. The 858s aren't strong, but they're a nice intro to the sweet spice of Cameroon wrappers.

Have fun delving into the world of smoking!

And just to be clear here, this guy is joking around. Whatever you do, stay away from the Moontrance.

However I lean towards the Drew Estate "Pimp Stick" makes me look cool to the supa fly hunnies..

doglaughing.gif

Also being a Brazilia fan, PM some of our vendor members on here about getting a box of them (ie. Gabriel or Puff'n'Stuff). They aren't that expensive...

However I lean towards the Drew Estate "Pimp Stick" makes me look cool to the supa fly hunnies..

doglaughing.gif

Seriously, I was gonna buy a box of these, maybe two or three!! If they are good for Wilkey, they must be good for me!! :thumbs:

Back