• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to smoke for the 4th?

I have another one of these for this year. I'm sure I'll find something else to smoke, too.

Now that would be someting I'd like a follow up on. I'd love to hear how they aged. Good review, btw.

I will probably do what I always do. Wander into the room where the humidor is, scratch my head, look around, be indecisive, pick one, cut it, put it back, pick another one, smoke it, say to myself I should have smoked the first one. :D

But, If I remember, I have a Opus Forbidden X that I really need to smoke.

Maybe a Tatuaje Taino while lighting fireworks.

Starting off with a Anejo Shark Original Release. Then moving on to more great stogies, possibly an Opus A. and probably break out an LFD culebra for a few of us. Probably going to finish the night off with a Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109.
B

Hmm... I think a Padron 40th in the morning, an Anjeo for lunch and an Opus for dinner!

Padron 2k.

Edit because apparently "Padron 2k" is too hard to type error-free. :rolleyes:

Padron 40th from 05' for sure. And if I have more time either an aged opus or anejo.

C'mon no Camacho Liberties???

I've got an 06 to smoke, and a second one that hasn't been chosen yet.

Hmm... I think a Padron 40th in the morning, an Anjeo for lunch and an Opus for dinner!

Holy cow thats a line up!

I will start with a tat black for lunch (hmmm thats now!), then a WOAM for dinner while watching fireworks.

Just smoked a CAO America Monument myself. Taste good and made me feel patriotic at the same time :laugh:

Just loaded the travel humidor for a trip to a friends house for the afternoon and evening. This sounded like a good afternoon:

- Padron 80th in regular wrap. An awesome smoke that never dissapoints.
- AVO "Companero". AVO's LE this year is a real dandy. A fat maduro that smokes wonderfully.
- Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. An all time favorite.
- Padron 2000 for my buddy. He likes to smoke when I do, but isn't a regular. I turned him onto these and he likes them a lot. Always asks for one when we get together.

Sat on the porch watching the fireworks while I smoked a reversed wrap perfecto CAO America and drank a beer. I had to put down the cigar a little over half of the way through because it was a tad bitter. Despite the lackluster taste of the cigar I'm glad I chose it to celebrate the birth of our country! Happy 4th everyone! :thumbs:

Sat on the porch watching the fireworks while I smoked a reversed wrap perfecto CAO America and drank a beer. I had to put down the cigar a little over half of the way through because it was a tad bitter. Despite the lackluster taste of the cigar I'm glad I chose it to celebrate the birth of our country! Happy 4th everyone! :thumbs:

The same thing happened to me with an Anthem. First CAO America to ever disappoint me.

OK...4th is over now. If anybody has sticks that they planned to smoke but just couldn't...I'll take care of them for you. Addy's in my profile. :whistling:

Had a CAO America, it was pretty good!

I took 3 of the Potomacs up to SA with me but we never got around to smoking them . . . I ended up smoking an Illusione eccj, San Cristobal Fabuloso, and Tat Verocu #9 up there, a GH 3 Siglos churchill on the drive up (lasted the whole trip!) and another San Cristobal Fabuloso on the drive home. Gifted the Potomacs to my shield brother and his dad before I left.

I'm thinking the Casa Fuente torp from jlada dies by fire tonight. :thumbs:

~Boar

OK...4th is over now. If anybody has sticks that they planned to smoke but just couldn't...I'll take care of them for you. Addy's in my profile. :whistling:

I got a bundle of "Par" cigars from someone as an early bday present. They haven't been in a humidor and have been sitting in the sun a few days. Come to think of it though the guy that gifted them to me might be upset if I regifted.... =(