• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was the last cigar that really let you down?

Sadly enough it was a LFD Salomon, was so plugged for more than 50% of the stick (that's a long way to be plugged) made it seem like I was sucking a watermelon through a hose.

I'm giving what I have left of them a few more years, and I hope that they come around.

I bought a box of cohiba's from 2001- no flavor, no body. Most ISOM seem to really lack the kick I'm looking for- and yet I still look for them- what is wrong with me..?

Padron forever!!!!

As much as I can't stand infused cigars, I am oddly a mild fan of the 'Natural by Drew Estate', it always seems to offer up something a little different on occasion...That being said I obtained a 'My Uzi Weighs A Ton by Drew Estate' expecting something similar with a new taste, and that's exactly what I got...A small spicy bite at the start and bitterness the rest of the way down. Such a letdown. I think I shall give the other one to my LPO when he returns from R+R as a "welcome back to the desert" gift ???

RP Xen. Great packaging and look but when it got down to it I was dissapointed. The other new lines are okay but Padron has been catching my eye lately so I'm not sure when I'll try another RP.

The last one was a RyJ tubo I bought in mexico. Ok ok, it was a last minute gift for my son and I knew what I was getting into but it looked as legit as I could find at the place I was at. It sat in my humi at least a year and I figured it wasn't legit and since he hadn't tried it I thought what the hell. Horrible. I saved a real deal bolivar for him though to replace it. :)

Before that it was a brickhouse as well...not sure what the hype was about but I'm not running back anytime soon.

RP Xen. Great packaging and look but when it got down to it I was dissapointed. The other new lines are okay but Padron has been catching my eye lately so I'm not sure when I'll try another RP.

I have to agree with you on the Xen, though aren't they made by Rocky Patel's brother, Nish? Either way, I gave a robusto a try and it just didn't do anything for me. I remember while I was smoking it, the aroma and taste were just not pleasant at all. Guess it was worth a shot for a $5 stick.

Sadly enough, my last 1926 #1 was alittle underwelming, expectations are killers.