• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your first box?

Indo Puros, can't remember the name though. I think I got it off cigar bid and it was around $25. They didn't last long.

Hmmm,

My first, second, third and fourth box was ARTURO FUENTE ROYAL SALUTE.
This was back in 1983 I think. It could of been '84. I got them at the Orange Mall Tender Box.
I believe they were $29.95 a box.

I loved that Tender Box. I met lot's of good smoking lads there over the years. :thumbs:

I think a box of La Aurora about 15 years ago. Had a little wet paper towel to avoid drying out. Things have changed.

My first box purchase was a year into my cigar smoking life. It was a box of Pepin blue labels . It's been a losing battle since for my bank accounts.

I have smoked cigars on occasion for the past 10 years. With a new passion for stogies, and more friends who have discovered this passion, I became a little uneasy. Then came CP, and I became a short fuse. Now Im a loose cannon pulling that trigger on all sorts of different smokes. However, my very first box came just the other day - Tatuaje Anarchy, and the box of Tat Black PL just arrived today...

I love boxes ! ! ! Redhead, Dark hair or filled with tobacco. Its all good. lol

I've been into cigars for less than a year. The first box(es) for me were a box of Padron 3000 maduro, and a box of CAO MX2 robusto. I had them shipped to a relative in Michigan that I was going to visit, and had to smoke one before I came home to sneak under the 50 cigar limit to avoid duty coming back into Canada. On a chilly, soggy December day that first padron out of the box was fantastic - as were it's 25 neighbours over the next few months.

Bought my first box today, Punch London Club EMS. I needed an inexpensive everyday type smoke and I really enjoy these little guys, for the price they are a great value. Box of 25 was about $40 w/ tax.