• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your worse cigar ever?

Personally, it has to be the 5 Vegas Series "A". I know a lot of people like them, but I thought it was turrible, just turrible (in my best Charles Barkley voice). I got about an inch into it hoping it would get better, then it went into the trash. I normally think most of the 5 Vegas lines are pretty decent for the price, but that one is awful.

Pretty sure you had a bad one, when they are on they are very good maduro cigars for the money (the same goes for the IT Super Fuerte) but when they are off (and I've had a few) they are like smoking warm air.

Luckily I've only had around 5 bad ones out of the 3 or 4 boxes I have smoked. As soon as I taste that "warm air" I throw it away and get another.

Worst ever? probably a Cuvee blue lable. I gave it about an 1 1/2" before i was forced to put it out of my misery. It was bad bad bad.

That's interesting to me as I have gone through 2 boxes of Cuvee Blanc (blue label) toros and have 2 more sitting in my humidor as I bought them before SCHIP :( came. I love these for breakfast with my coffee. Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes that appeal to them. In fact, I tried the Cuvee Rouge (red label) and didn't care for them at all. The black label (151) I like too although a 10-pack was enough to last me a while.

Personally, it has to be the 5 Vegas Series "A". I know a lot of people like them, but I thought it was turrible, just turrible (in my best Charles Barkley voice). I got about an inch into it hoping it would get better, then it went into the trash. I normally think most of the 5 Vegas lines are pretty decent for the price, but that one is awful.

Pretty sure you had a bad one, when they are on they are very good maduro cigars for the money (the same goes for the IT Super Fuerte) but when they are off (and I've had a few) they are like smoking warm air.

Luckily I've only had around 5 bad ones out of the 3 or 4 boxes I have smoked. As soon as I taste that "warm air" I throw it away and get another.

Maybe you're right. I've only had one and I was extremely disappointed. I may give them another chance later on down the road. I actually love the IT Super Fuerte. I always keep a couple of those on hand just because they are good and cheap.

The Rocky Patel Lite was no bargain in my book. Someone else described another brand as warm air. That's exactly what I thought of this one too.

Acid Earthiness: gift to me. I immediately disliked the syrupy taste on my lips from the wrapper. And I expected the flavor of the smoke to be equally nasty. But it was a well-made corona, it lit, drew and burned evenly, the smoke was medium body and decently smooth and pleasant. But that nasty syrup from the wrapper on my lips persisted the ENTIRE time I smoked it. Personally, I would never buy or gift one of these.

I had a house brand filipino cigar that tasted like dried brumbleweed.........

The worst I ever had was a Flor De Filipinas Corona that was truly bad, it was like someone rolled a dog turd in tobacco and I had the misfortune to smoke it . I should have known better than to smoke a cigar from the Philippines.

I recently got a sampler pack of 5 Vegas Series 'A'. I have smoked four so far and I have been really enjoying them.

I got a Siglo for christmas and I would not call it a dog rocket. I would call it an ass rocket! NASTY!

Yall might call me crazy, but the worst I have ever had was a Padron 2000, both maduro and natural. I have had 2 of each and just don't like them.

Funny enough I never remember the bad ones. I just chuck them and move on but i tried to keep some notes or something so that i don't make the mistake twice.

This! I have been trying for like 20 minutes and can't come up with one. I keep a list of past smokes and if I didn't like it I mark it off and don't try it again, for the most part.

Phillies Blunts "Peace" flavor. Not only did it taste like absolute shit, but it smelled just as bad. Jon actually got mad that I fired that thing up in his house, but seeing as it was part of my SS'09 package as a gag, it was required of me. I still have nightmares about that damn thing. Ugh.

Yall might call me crazy, but the worst I have ever had was a Padron 2000, both maduro and natural. I have had 2 of each and just don't like them.

I just ordered another box of Padron 2000 Maduro's, and I think they're one of the best cigars for the money!

I'm going to go with Acid Nasty. So fitting

Agreed......Acid cigars are for women, and teenage boys who ride crotch rockets.

Phillies Blunts "Peace" flavor. Not only did it taste like absolute shit, but it smelled just as bad. Jon actually got mad that I fired that thing up in his house, but seeing as it was part of my SS'09 package as a gag, it was required of me. I still have nightmares about that damn thing. Ugh.

You know those are made to be cut in half, and used for smoking marijuana "blunts" right?