• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

It's alright. Nothing special, in my opinion. I think I may use it for making manhattans. For drinking neat, I would prefer the Old Potrero or grab another bottle of Templeton or High West.

On the way from work found my new favorite liquor store. Amazing selections of bourbon whiskey scotch and decent prices

here is what I picked up today.
FDE592D0-C9A2-4967-BB99-326F3BC000C8.jpeg

if anyone is looking for something special I would be happy to help out if they have it

Drinking knob creek and trying out a new glass. See the issue.... the decorative nipple on the bottom of the glass keeps the ice ball from keeping the bourbon cool unless I poor a ton of it in the glass....827F23DC-D258-4B26-A4A6-5E0C3DCED885.jpeg

Forgot to take a picture last night so a link will have to do until I get home. Bought a bottle of Slipknot's Whiskey. I haven't tried it yet but I am sure it isn't great since they had to get a band to back it. The bottle is signed by Shawn Crahan I believe. Pictures to come tonight.