• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Felt like shit all day. Worked all day and then had a fundraising meeting tonight for my daughters POM team.

Made a hot toddy with Weller Special Reserve. Ready for bed now 😀
That sounds amazing - never tried Weller Special Reserve. Yet...

When my wife is having trouble sleeping she asks me to brew my special concoction hot toddy. I don't use hot water - instead I just add one ounce of a NICE whisky (not the rot gut crap) with one ounce of lemon juice and one ounce of honey. Warm that puppy up and it's night night time!!! 😍

That sounds amazing - never tried Weller Special Reserve. Yet...

When my wife is having trouble sleeping she asks me to brew my special concoction hot toddy. I don't use hot water - instead I just add one ounce of a NICE whisky (not the rot gut crap) with one ounce of lemon juice and one ounce of honey. Warm that puppy up and it's night night time!!! 😍

I might have to try that George. Weller Special Reserve is great and pretty cheap/available around these parts. Not sure about up north, though.

The Rendezvous Rye is amazing - thanks to all who suggested it. Great call. Still thinking I like the Templeton's 10 yr a bit better, but it's a close one!

The Affinity is "interesting", but not as smooth as I'd anticipated for a Compass Box Scotch Whisky. I also did not pick up the apple flavors the reviewers raved about. Might have been an off night - will try it again later!
Which label?? New or old

Guys,
Wife really likes this stuff and apparently they stopped making it. If you happen to see if at your store grab some please and I’ll buy
6DD2324E-1899-4169-B47C-06D14D392E31.jpeg

Lol, I’m not drinking it tonight. It’s Monday 😂 Just had a lot of guys at work begging for it. I ended up with 12 16oz jars to give out and a one liter bottle for the wife and I to keep.
Almost enough for the herf. Looks like you have some more work to do.

I never said you shouldn’t drink on Monday nights. I’m just saying if you’re working on your second bottle of everclear on a monday. There’s a hotline for that 😂😂 I just stopped posting whiskey pictures on weekdays cause I kept getting called out on it *cough* you know who you are *cough* 😉