• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

My knowledge on Tequila is virtually non-existent, but I have heard that Milagro makes great stuff and that the price doesn't reflect it's true worth.

Delmonico's, as in strip steaks? Or is it another cut of beef?
Ribeyes. I don’t know the history about the ‘Delmonico’ cut other than it was for a particular restaurant in NY back in the day. To me it’s just a very thick cut ribeye (about 1.75”-2”) but they were damn good.

We had a farewell party at Cutwater Spirits (Ballast Point spin-off), and I tried their barrel aged rum (mild), devils share bourbon (not bad), and their Black Skimmer Rye. That rye was so easy to drink with a great amount of flavor, I’m still thinking about it.

So what kind of notes / secrets did the Tenjaku share with you. I would off hand guess it was "soft".

So what kind of notes / secrets did the Tenjaku share with you. I would off hand guess it was "soft".
It’s certainly not the most robust/spicy whiskey I’ve had. It’s not my favorite neat, but let a an ice cube chill it and water it down a bit and it’s definitely a great pour. By the time I got to it in the evening I wasn’t really keeping specific track of taste notes, but next time I have some I’ll keep it in mind to let you know 😎