• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Nope celebratory. I got a promotion at work. Haven’t signed an official offer yet because they are still working on it but the hiring manager and the recruiter both told me I got it but they are still working on the transfer process

Congrats, what’s the position? Should we expect more cigars and beer being purchased now?

Haha. No because I needed the extra so the wife can stay home with the kid. We were runnin on fumes there for a min but God provided right on time.

Then extra congrats! My wife was able to stay home up until last year, when the kids were 12, 14,16. Such a great thing for the moms to spend time with the kids as they grow. If you have any BA stouts you need/want to get rid of, I could always help out 😂

Then extra congrats! My wife was able to stay home up until last year, when the kids were 12, 14,16. Such a great thing for the moms to spend time with the kids as they grow. If you have any BA stouts you need/want to get rid of, I could always help out 😂
Lol. I’ve mostly just been drinkin through my stash instead of buying on the stout side. But I’ll look through it

Personal whistle whiskey flight

WhistlePig 10 Year Old
Straight Rye Whiskey
20221103_213708.jpg
WhistlePig 12 Year Old Marriage
Old World Cask Finish
Straight Rye Whiskey
20221103_215243.jpg
The 12 Year one is aged in:
Port pipes (7%), French Sauternes barrels (30%) and Madeira casks (63%)

Madeira casks are interesting:
They call it: Estufagem Cask Maturation

It is a special heat and moisture treatment for wine that is meant to replicate the journey of the Madeira casks on the ships of the 15th century.

This adds spiciness and sweetness. Also due to the Estufagem process madeira wines have a dark colour. Thus darkening the whisky matured these casks.

Very cool story, to bad I had to do my own research tonight as the bartender didn't have time to explain. But he would definitely know.