• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Will They Think of Next?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I saw this on some FB cigar page and some of the members were raving about it. Some went as far as saying they bought theirs during the 'Kick Starter' roll out. Some of the more level headed folks told them they used a small optical screw driver as I do.

You can't make this stuff up....:rolleyes:

LINK

I just cornered the market and bought 3 dozen. Ok that was a lie...I saved some cash and use a screwdriver as well :p

I have had a tool like this one LINK for years but only payed like $1.50 for it. Can't believe they are being sold for $18! I leave mines next to my butane cans and always use it, it does come in handy. I will take a picture when I get home because I do believe it's a bit different than that one. Some people like tools that are made for an specific purpose, the same kind of discussion we had about the cigar draw tool, a lot of members here thought that it was nonsense to pay so much for one because they used other homemade items to get the job done.

Edited to add:
Found a picture on google of the exact one I have. If I go on a trip I attach it to my key-chain.
this_one.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a tool like this one LINK for years but only payed like $1.50 for it. Can't believe they are being sold for $18! I leave mines next to my butane cans and always use it, it does come in handy. I will take a picture when I get home because I do believe it's a bit different than that one. Some people like tools that are made for an specific purpose, the same kind of discussion we had about the cigar draw tool, a lot of members here thought that it was nonsense to pay so much for one because they used other homemade items to get the job done.

Edited to add:
Found a picture on google of the exact one I have. If I go on a trip I attach it to my key-chain.
this_one.jpg

Kind of looks like a sex toy, but TB would know about that better than I.

I just use the tamping tool on my Old Boy. That sounds dirty too...

Actually Jetline, the famous price point lighter company has a better tool

1. Ring to attach to your key ring.

2. Lighter bleed Tool.

3. Small screwdriver to adjust flame adjusting screws.

4. Cigar punch.

Coat about $10.00, or if you lucky someone will gift you one. People like gadgets.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually Jetline, the famous price point lighter company has a better tool

1. Ring to attach to your key ring.

2. Lighter bleed Tool.

3. Small screwdriver to adjust flame adjusting screws.

4. Cigar punch.

Coat about $10.00, or if you lucky someone will gift you one. People like gadgets.
At least you get a cigar punch out of this one!

At least you get a cigar punch out of this one!

Plus it was a gift from a friend who got a bunch of them from the Jetline sales guy. People are alway trying to come up with a new wheel that rolls better, faster, more efficient.