• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Will You Smoke on Thankgiving?

Where will the cigar you smoke on Thanksgiving come from?

• Cuba

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Some Place Else

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
After the great Thanksgiving meal on this day of allowable over-eating, what have you decided will be you special smoke?

I've chosen a 1998 Monti A that my boy Nasty Los gave to me....

You?

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm putting fire to an Ashton VSG and if time allows, GOF. Both were from Brian (Infinity) of who I will be thinking of while the smoke rises toward him.

On Thanksgiving i will be lighting up a Montecristo Sublime EL 08 that was traded to me. I am looking forward to the experience it'll be my first...

I'm putting fire to an Ashton VSG and if time allows, GOF. Both were from Brian (Infinity) of who I will be thinking of while the smoke rises toward him.
I will be lighting up the same thing, except the ESG version. I cant wait!

Greg, you've inspired me. I know I have some smokes that our dear friend Brian gifted me and I will seek them out and burn them with great memories and the best thoughts.

Regardless, Brian always insisted that we all smoke the good stuff, everyday. I think I'll dig out some "treasure" and let it burn with proper enjoyment and relaxation attached.....:thumbs:

The best to the brothers and sisters out there - B.B.S.

I'm going to my sisters house tomorrow. If the weather holds up I'm smoking an Anejo for sure.

Enjoy your day my brothers. :thumbs:

I have a nice one I've been saving that was given to me by Chris (Columbus) back in 1499. I don't know what size it is since they don't make 'em like that anymore but I'm guessing it should be pretty smooth by now.

Since everyone is smoking something that someone else on here gave them, I'll follow suit. I'll be putting fire to a Sir Winnie from 2004 that my boy Robbie gave me

Tomorrow the Padron45's get the match. I'll be herfing with some friends later in the day so those Padrons don't stand a chance.

On Fri morn I will head down to the beach, as I did last year, & hit one of the Old Sharks in the butt with the torch.

To Infinity and Beyond.

Art

I am going with a Partagas de Partagas No. 1 with some age courtesy of one Mr. Brent Sneed....thanks BRO!!!

I have no clue yet....Maybe an OR Anejo 55 that a buddy gave to me a while back.

In the spirit of smoking a special stick that was gifted, I'll be setting ablaze an 8-5-8 rosado that I received from a member here.

Ok so I didnt know that we were supposed to be smoking something given to us, lol. So I will smoke the GOF first, which was given to me by someone here. Then the ESG :)

Unfortunately I won't get a chance to smoke tomorrow, so I had my Turkey day smoke tonight. A well aged ERDM Choix Supreme gifted by my good buddy Grapes.

I got sent a Johnny-O lancero recently by a very good friend . . . . it's either going to be that or the last of a box of '06 Sharks a BOTL hooked me up with a couple years ago.

~Boar

I think I will go with a PSD#1 EL 04 or a Toboada Sublime that was gifted to me by my good friend B. You know who you are ;)

Something awesome, that's for sure. I haven't quite settled on what, but there will certainly be several cigars tomorrow, once I get off work.