• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Will You Smoke on Thankgiving?

Where will the cigar you smoke on Thanksgiving come from?

• Cuba

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Some Place Else

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
In the spirit of smoking a special stick that was gifted, I'll be setting ablaze an 8-5-8 rosado that I received from a member here.

Oooohhh you gotta let me know how it is Khari.

Probably fire up the one Boris I got ahold of to get it out of the way. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

I am going to be at a smokefree zone tomorrow so tonight I smoked a Taboo. I am not sure what one it was because I got it in a sampler without a whole lot of info. Honestly, I was really unimpressed. It had veins which caused several burn issues along the way. Also, it started fairly flat, grew a little sweet and nutty but then about half way through got too spicy and acrid for me. Not my favorite as of yet. I would like to try a couple more at some point to see what might be potentially better.

Only because I have not gotten my recent purchase yet...Non CC for me... Tat Drac and MJ12

(Boar, I like the new pic!)

I have a well aged Anjeo I'm gonna burn down. I am also taking a nice gifted CC Boli Gold Medal. I haven't had one yet, and it seems like a great occasion to fire it up!

I won't be smoking anything, unfortunately. But I will be wishing I could!! :) Would likely be too cold by the time I get home anyways...

I think I'm going to pour myself another Vodkter Pepper and then head outside to put the flame to a PLPC that Mr. Peddler sent me a while ago.

No idea yet what will be burned after dinner...

Since I did miss the part about gifted sticks before, I dug out a CAO Odyssey that was gifted to me from a BOTL. :thumbs:

Put the big bird in the oven a little while ago & just fired up a 4yr old+ Opus X No. 5 - life is good so far!

Smoked a Davidoff from 2007 celebrating 20th anniversary of their NY store at 535 Madison Ave. Awesome smoke.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Smoking one of my very first WOAM's gifted to me by a local BOTL and CP member Rickets! Thanks Ricardo
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

May all of you here at CP have a Happy Thanksgiving!

While the turkey is cooking I am smoking a GOF churchhill by Carlito from '04! it awesome. Thanks Eric!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I went outside and smoked a recent production PSD4 while my son was taking a nap. Not bad...muddled but full of spicy flavor. :thumbs:

Watched the games and had a BTL, 858 sungrown and ended it with a DAGA sungrown.
thumbs-up.gif