• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you do?

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
OK, lets say I have this dream where I come into a little $$ to spend on cigars. In this dream I have around $500 and wish to get some to put away and maybe smoke now and then, there are three scenarios as follows:

Scenario 1:
1 CAB (50) HDM Epi #2
1 Box Juan Lopez #2
Total price $537.

Scenario 2:
1 Box Juan Lopez #2
1 Box ERDM Choix Supreme
1 Box HDM Epi #2
Total price $500

Scenario 3:
1 CAB (50) Choix Supreme
1 Box HDM Epi #2
Total Price $487

If this was your dream which one would you choose, or would you wake up and hold out for the Opus X that may be coming to a store near you in a couple weeks, where someone you know may hold a box for you :whistling:?

Remember this is only a dream, had this not been a dream, instructions on finding your nearest customs agent would follow, in order to turn yourself in and throw yourself at the mercy of the U.S. Government :whistling:.

Dan

Out of the 3 scenarios, I would choose #2. In regard to the Opus, I would just dream harder so that I would have $1000 instead of $500 :sign:

Out of the options you listed, I would wait for Opus, but thats only because the only cigar other than Opus that you listed, that I enjoy, is the Juan Lopez.

Of the three scenarios you outline, I would choose number 2.
I love all three of those cigars :thumbs:

As long as you're dreaming, you could just buy this and go rob a bank, then you could buy all of the above. :laugh:

ddepaola said:
If this was your dream which one would you choose, or would you wake up and hold out for the Opus X that may be coming to a store near you in a couple weeks, where someone you know may hold a box for you :whistling:?

[snapback]224703[/snapback]​

I like Option 2 as well due to variety BUT in regards to the Opus X, my place here in PA is saying end of October.

As long as this is a dream.

Can Inthacup throw in the girl in his signature. She keeps staring at me anyway.

RPB67 said:
As long as this is a dream.

Can Inthacup throw in the girl in his signature. She keeps staring at me anyway.
[snapback]224772[/snapback]​
You really should just get to know her better. Right click, save gif to desktop and then open with Media Player.

Def. option #2.

Tho I am a fan of ERDM so that's one reason why.

so maybe #3 would be more to my taste.

:D
zoomedshaken.gif
:D

I don't know what your collection is like but I would not buy the Epi 2's and the ERDM unless I had alot of variety already. Both are really good cigars but both are rather light. How about you pick one and replace the other with PSD4s or even a different size altogether. Just a thought.

Seamus said:
I don't know what your collection is like but I would not buy the Epi 2's and the ERDM unless I had alot of variety already. Both are really good cigars but both are rather light. How about you pick one and replace the other with PSD4s or even a different size altogether. Just a thought.
[snapback]224881[/snapback]​

My thoughts exactly. Smoked the first out of split last nihgt of the ERDM. Was a really tasty clean palate first cigar of the evening. As opposed to teh Epi's, the Partagas, or another cigar a step or two up the strngth scale would make more sense to ME. But if you mostly, or exclusively, smoke the lighter cigars, these are two damn good ones. I doubt this is the case, though, as you are also considering holding out for the Opus box.

I don't know since i haven't tasted any of 'em :( , but i would probably go with number 2 if i had to choose :thumbs: ???

If I had that same dream, I would have to choose option 2. All three are great cigars. All three age well...the ERDM ages fantastically. :D