• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What wristwatch do you wear?

There are some nice watched in this thread

Tim

Jaeger LeCoultre Master Moon. They stopped making them last year or the year before, but I absolutely love the symmetry and style of it. Here is a bad picture of it with a shot of an aspherical mag LED project I was working on a few weeks ago.
IMG_1664.jpg

Travelling I wear a Tag.

Hiking a wear either a Victorinox or some cheapy with a compass in it that I bought at REI

In the collection are a few others, but these are the ones that get the most wear.

Never have worn one, probably never will - I do not like any type of jewelry on my body. I guess I would never have made it as a mob boss :laugh:

I currently have on a Hamilton Ventura, but I change my watch every day depending what suit I have on. I have way too many watches.

If I had an Emergency Mission I would need a wheel barrow to carry it!

Casio solar atomic G-shock. It does the trick for me because I never have to set it (it sets itself everyday at 2am), I don't have to worry about changing a battery, and it doesn't break when if I knock it against something. Negatives: not as nice looking as some of the stylish Swiss watches and doesn't match well when you're dressed up more formally.

MTG900DA-8V.jpg

My everyday wear stainless Omega Seamaster Cosmic with Date complication
dd_1.jpg

A nice gold fill Day/Date complication Seamaster
15100621.jpg

My girlfriends new gold Omega Ladymatic with Date complication
1b07_12.jpg

I have crappy watches so I can afford to smoke cigars.

Daily work watch Fossil.

Watches that sometimes come out for special occasions! I also have a huge wristwatch wishlist!! :whistling:
Chronoswiss Opus Skeleton
Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph
Breitling Navitimer

Its kind of impractical but it gets the job done....

sundial0501.jpg

My daily watch is a Rolex Daytona, on various other occasions I have a Movado and a Cartier that I wear.