• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What wristwatch do you wear?

Been wearin' this fossil as of recently. I love this watch! Can't beat the price either...

f_fossilwatchm_3bc4d5b.jpg

mac

My newest: Tissot Nicky Hayden Limited Edition #02344 of 11,111
Picture2265-vi.jpg

Picture2257-vi.jpg

Picture2246-vi.jpg

My newest: Tissot Nicky Hayden Limited Edition #02344 of 11,111
Picture2265-vi.jpg

Picture2257-vi.jpg

Picture2246-vi.jpg

Matt that is so gay! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

All kidding aside I do like Tissot watches.

I have been wearing a Seiko Orange Monster. The lumes are really bright at night my only complaint it seems to add about a minute a week. I believe I can send it in and get it regulated.

I have been wearing a Seiko Orange Monster. The lumes are really bright at night my only complaint it seems to add about a minute a week. I believe I can send it in and get it regulated.

Nice, another Monster fan.
Have you seen the latest version, they just came out with the new BlackxBlack Monster a couple months ago;

IMG_1545a.jpg

Abit glossy, but pretty cool.

I'm a big fan of all the Seiko Monsters (except maybe the Blue); I actually owned the orange version for a very brief stint. Unfortunately, it was just too large for my wrist and I ended up selling it only about a month in.
I Can't wait till this trend of massive watches is over...
But, it was a very neat watch, always got comments wherever it went.

Also, a minute a week is not bad. If it was a minute a day however, then I might look into regulating it.