• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What ya doing for Valentines Day?

LOL, Valentines day is the one day a year you wish you had a G/F to just chill with.

Me I'll be at a club "liquid lounge" checkin out as many chicks as I can, hopefully one of them feels lonely...............

No flowers and candy here, well I am sure I'll buy my Mom some flowers or something along those lines.

Phil

I have no idea...but I'm sure my wife has something planned. Her plans probably don't include time for cigars though.

I've got to cover both Valentines and an Anniversary Saturday sooooo......

We're getting out of town for the wkend. Flying to Dallas Friday, partaking in some fine dining, Saturday will be lazy with a visit to the hotel's spa for some pampering. Saturday evening is another fantastic dining experience and taking in a David Copperfield show. The wife doesn't know about the Copperfield show..... we saw him in Vegas on our honeymoon and I'll most likely get "bonus points" that I can cash in later if you know what I mean. ROFLMAO! Oh yea, already have the flowers set up for delivery to the hotel Saturday too.

Sunday, I'll need someone to carry me to the airport. ;) :D

reading ahead in my Financial Accounting book.
also working on french.

man, I love being single.

:thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
man, I love being single.

:thumbs:
I bet you right hand :0 :0 :p :p :D :D loves it too.... :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Matt R said:
I bet you right hand :0 :0 :p :p :D :D loves it too.... :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
Matt, you're jumping to conclusions here........ he could be a south paw. :p :D :sign:

Scamming chicks at my club. It's a great night to hook up with a lonely single gal ;)

Allofus123 said:
Matt R said:
Matt, you're jumping to conclusions here........ he could be a south paw. :p :D :sign:
Advice for you single guys: switch hands! It'll feel like you're with a different girl every night!

When you use your good hand, you're in the sack with an experienced vixen -- when you use your other hand, you're with an innocent young virgin. ;)

I'm going to grab some dim sum with my girlfriend, then later on I'm going to dinner with a few couples I'm friends with, and salsa dancing later on that night. Should be fun.

And yeah, nookie when I get back for sure :0

Gettin' up early and gettin' some. :D Then off to Daytona (about 28 miles) for the NASCAR Busch Series Hershey's Kisses 300 race. Should be a great time. Then after the race, dinner and drinks and then back in to the sack to get some more...... :D :thumbs: :p

The wife and I are going to a dinner theatre at my local cigar bar.

She gets her chick fix and I get my stogie.

Compromise is the key :p

lucasbuck said:
Scamming chicks at my club. It's a great night to hook up with a lonely single gal ;)
*sniffle* somewhere deep down this could break my heart *sighs* Oh to be one of the *scammed*

smooches :love:

melly :love: :love:

I have duty on the ship from 0600 until Sunday at 0830. The wife isn't too thrilled, so today she gets a facial compliment of moi, and Sunday evening I am taking her our for a bite to eat.

EMo

SweetMelissa said:
lucasbuck said:
*sniffle* somewhere deep down this could break my heart *sighs* Oh to be one of the *scammed*

smooches :love:

melly :love: :love:
LOL....I'll be thinking about you Melly my Angel :love:

going to pick up soem Opi I have on order at a local tobacconist and working on my garage. hanging out with a female friend of mine. hopefully catching at least some of the Busch race on TV

at night going to a party called "Cupid's Middle Finger" that my friend is throwing. should be fun.

HOLLY SH--, IS TODAY VALENTINE'S DAY!?!?!?!?!?!?! :0 :0 :( :( :) :)

Just kidding

We pre-celebrated a little last night ;)

And today i walked the dog and enjoyed one of my Superbowl Pool sticks. A very nice Sancho Panza.

Tonight we are going to a very nice Italian Resteraunt in Little Italy for dinner.