• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What ya doing for Valentines Day?

Wife woke up to a bouquet of red roses and breakfast in bed that last only a few minutes since our valentines baby turning 7 today came romping into the bedroom looking for dad to set up his XBOX, CUBE that we got him for his birthday. Tonight a little fine dining and the homestead then off to the hot tub and then to a little bedtime fun....

BenjieV :D

I took the wife and in-laws to Outback Steakhouse for dinner.
Nothing fancy.
Then i came home sat on the patio and smoked my Valentine cigar.
Partagas Black Label robusto....lol :D

We ordered-in some Indian food, drank a very nice bottle of Cabernet and I smoked Cohiba DC EL while I watched the hockey game and my wife help my daughter with her homework.

A very enjoyable night!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Michelle and I spent the night in DC. We had dinner at the Old Ebbitt Grill, followed by 5th row seats for Mamma Mia at the National Theatre. After that we headed over to Shelly's Back Room for a couple of cigars (La Escepcions III) and drinks, Guinness for me and a Vodka Martini for her.

And thankfully we didn't have to drive back to Fairfax, and had a room at Hotel Helix.

If you ever go to DC and want to stay in a funky yet fun hotel, check out the Helix.