• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever happened to.......?

coventrycat86 said:
LuckyDawg
SD_Stack
Father_Tiresius
Big_Slim_Junior
king
maduro357
PhoenixAshes
mtdave2
NEXT
Phatash
Smokin'Tone
sibernation (JOE.M. knows :D )

Lots more people who came here, posted about ten times and left.
[snapback]149073[/snapback]​

Um, I'm here Bill. Over here, see? For those that didn't know, I dropped off the face of the earth because I had heart surgery and had a lot of complications, long ash rehabilitation, got married and now finally back.

Since then, as much as people bash PB, he WAS in touch with Fran for a long while, I know for a fact he spoke with my brother, and was there. I do appreciate it, because he did go out of his way for someone he only knew from a board. I'm not sticking up for him, because I was burned during a pass, I mentioned it before in another post and will not go through it again, but it was done and over with years ago. I will say this though, there was a time when people only teased PB about being a mooch, but I guess he must have pushed when he shouldn't have.

Anyway, I'm here, and I think I've posted more than 10 times :p

Um, I'm here Bill. Over here, see?

Well on December 14th you weren't.....
wtly.jpg

Matt R said:
WTF is Joe P???
[snapback]172195[/snapback]​

Don't know but he showed up just long enough to beat the sh!t out of me in the CPFFL title game :angry2: :p

I'm still here...check in daily...don't post much...Lots going on. gotta go.

HEY KIDS!!!

Nice to be missed!

I'm around doing the law school/work thing so I'm a busy little b****!

Anyway, I still check the site at least a couple times a week to hear ya'll's senseless ramblings!

Especially the filth from PBs mouth! heh heh

If you guys want to drop me a line send me a PM. I always check those, and nobody seems to care about sending em anymore :(

Good to see everybody and PB is not to be trusted (j/k)

Props to SG75 and PB and Lucas Buck

and in the words of Moki

PHILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

:D