• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's been your most enjoyable cigar?

Hard for me to pick a favorite, but last year on the first day of trout fishing in PA, me, my Dad, and my Brother all smoked a GOF Don Carlos. It was to celebrate my brothers purchase of his new home, and sort of a going away because I was moving to Florida in like a month. Haven't smoked many with them since, becuase they're in PA and WV, but that one was memorable! Maybe the Illusione culebra we shared that day too, good cigar but we all just remember how rediculous we looked while we were smoking 1/3 of it each!

So far my favorite has been a Fuente Work of Art Maduro. I'm sure there are sticks out there that are better than the WOAM, I just haven't stumbled across one yet.

I smoked a Behike on my birthday last year. It was fabulous. Second would probably be a tie between an early 90's Quai d'Orsay Imperiales and a Partagas 155 Aniversario 109. Another notable was a 60's Bolivar PC I smoked on inauguration day. I smoked that one while I was mopping the storefront of Azucar in Corona. Probably not the best smoking conditions, but enjoyable nonetheless.

It's definitely hard to say for me. I've had the pleasure of smoking my fair share of GOF Carlito's and really enjoy them. There was one in particular that absolutely blew me away and Ive been returning to the well so to speak looking for the same experience to no avail.

Oddly enough one of my top 5 smoking experiences is a FAUXhiba. The band was very close but was determined to be a fake. I have to say though it was one of the tastiest smokes I've had. ???

Back