• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's everyone's favorite Cameroon?

Dan66

Maybe it's just a temporary infatuation, but I just can't steer away from Cameroons lately! I enjoyed the Cohiba Red Dot, but it's the Taranos 1916 that tops my list at the moment. Anyone have another they'd like to recommend? I was thinking about an Oliva Serie G and perhaps a CAO Cx2...

The Don Carlos. Check.
But I didn't realize the Hemmingway was a Cameroon (?)

Gurkha Aged Cameroon. Sadly they don't make them any longer and I only have a few left. Next would be Don Carlos

La Flor Dominicana Serie 2000 el toro is my all time favorite (that I can afford regularly anyway). The Carlos Torano 1916 robusto is up there on my list as well. I like the CAO CX2 more than the Torano, but its about twice as expensive at the local B&M.

Sorry, I'm not a cameroon fan so I don't have any suggestions for you other than to smoke some nice maduros. :D

Cuesta Rey Stanfords Cameroon Reserve... If you can find them, for the money (about $8 each) the best there is... :thumbs:

Another vote for La Aurora Preferido Platinum with an AF Don Carlos Lancero very close behind.

The H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon is actually not a bad little stick. Worth a shot IMO.

Wilkey

The Casa Fuente Corona Gorda is one of my favorites. I like Hemingways and the Partagas Limited Reserve a lot too. The Cuesta Rey Stanford Cameroon is also a good suggestion.

Partagas regular red-labeled, or Serie S. Quite excellent especially when you factor in they don't cost too much. :)