• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

What a beautiful pipe. I really should move out of my Dr. Grabow walnut into a nicer pipe. Last good tin I purchased was DE fifth ave blond.
Thanks! I forgot DE made pipe baccy. I’ll have to check that out.

Lucy Crale raises and point her pistol to that bitch Elsa Greer, cocks the hammer but Hercule Poirot convince her to don't shoot and give him the pistol.

PVGrsm8.png

The pistol has the hammer down although Lucy never did it by herself on that scene, a little director's mistake.

xmOwuFO.png

I am smoking Mac Baren Harald Halberg Vintage Syrian in a Brebbia, double Greek coffee beside me.

Lucy Crale raises and point her pistol to that bitch Elsa Greer, cocks the hammer but Hercule Poirot convince her to don't shoot and give him the pistol.

PVGrsm8.png

The pistol has the hammer down although Lucy never did it by herself on that scene, a little director's mistake.

xmOwuFO.png

I am smoking Mac Baren Harald Halberg Vintage Syrian in a Brebbia, double Greek coffee beside me.
Hey brother! Glad to see you’re back on! I hope you’ve been well!

PVGrsm8.png

xmOwuFO.png

Great to see you posting again!!!!!!

PVGrsm8.png

xmOwuFO.png

Good to see you on the Board again. Miss your posts. Hope all is well.

Hercule Poirot - Death on the Nile

On the first scene the shooter's hand is barely visible from the curtain, on the repeat of the scene the hand is forward and the Madam (the victim) dropped down in a different way, one of the director's mistakes.

luoHbwj.jpg

There was a pipe smoker on that cruise boat, real not ''just for show".

ab5soi1.png

I am smoking Poeschl Exclusiv Cavendish.

Great to see you back Sid. Also fun to see the movie mistakes. Have you seen your cat lately?

No and i am afraid that maybe is hiding because there are Metro Station construction work very close to her place, i will try to make a visit one of these days to check the situation.

Narcos Netflix, Colombia, the advocate of the ''bad guys" in action, except straight had some bent pipes too.

8ksxLTI.png

Ns9A2F3.png

I am smoking Ashton Gold Rush.