• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2022

Greetings from Athens-Greece with 84 'F

3EtLd1w.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Vanilla Crème.

Good morning from Athens-Greece with 76 'F.
Sometimes you see photos of mine with a pipe without tobacco inside, that's in purpose because often when i am trying to take a photo the pipe drops to the side and the tobacco falls on the table and that's embarrassing.

XEaoaAc.jpg

Here is the photo of that pipe ''in action''.

Planta No 1.

Last edited:
28 October 1940 - 28 October 2022, NO Day (''OXI") anniversary.
Greek soldiers, Constables and EON Youth stand-fight-win against the invaders: Fascists of Mussolini and Cham albanians.

eXxFRoy.jpg

EPcUCga.jpg

I am smoking EPOS blue and at dinner i will raise a glass of semi-sweet wine to the memory of innocent victims (from bombards-executions) and the fallen countrymen in battlefield.

Enola Holmes.

SY5MOPJ.jpg

The woman (Susan Indiaba Wokoma) in left isn't Mrs. Hudson as i thought, the middle man (Adeel Akhtar) is Inspector Lestrade and the man on the right is Sherlock Holmes (yes it's smoking a pipe, this is not ''politically correct'' as many other things on this series).

fEq97y8.jpg

This is Dr.Watson (Himesh Patel)

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl 062 Byzantium in a Vauen. And No i haven't see those 2 films yet.