• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2013

G.L. Pease Fillmore.
Definitely another favorite non-aromatic.
Burns riduculously well and burns cool too

Uhle's Hunt Club Blend - I haven't gotten into burleys that much, but Uhle's knows what they're doing with this leaf!

Good pipe day today so far.  A bowl of CH with a little Lane HS-3 on top in my cob while pruning the backyard grapevines, followed by a bowl of H&H Anni Kake '10 in my Fantasy freehand to relax afterwards.

Just got my hands on a 500g box of GH Dark Plug. I have had the Dark Flake, but this is my first go with the Plug. Its been a while since I had the flake, so it would be unfair for me to compare the two, but the plug is certainly a good smoke. Out of the box it really smells like a cigar, though once you put a flame to it you get a mild Lakeland scent, really deep Dark Fired leaf and sweet VA. A+ in my book. 

Been too long since I've been able to sit down and enjoy a bowl. Trying out some of the new release Dunhill BB1938 from the other side of the pond. Delicious! If they wouldn't have ruined the labels over there with all the ugly warnings though :(

nismo270r said:
Been too long since I've been able to sit down and enjoy a bowl. Trying out some of the new release Dunhill BB1938 from the other side of the pond. Delicious! If they wouldn't have ruined the labels over there with all the ugly warnings though :(

There really should be some sort of regulation on where they can put those warning labels.  The tin label makes for collectible art for a lot of people and that definitely ruins it.

bluue13 said:

There really should be some sort of regulation on where they can put those warning labels.  The tin label makes for collectible art for a lot of people and that definitely ruins it.
Isn't that the truth!? Luckily, our version here doesn't have them (yet, I'm sure) and for reasons unknown to me, ours also got to keep the original Baby's Bottom name. I haven't seen any info on why the difference, but as long as what's inside is the same, I'm alright with that!

Was going to fire up a cigar for my 1st Father's Day but I'm going to wait til later when I'm with my father.   A little rainy and misty here so I figured this would go nicely...

1B3B1B75-B0ED-456E-A65A-900BA93E9532.jpg

No one's had any pipes recently it seems! In any case, currently enjoying a bowl of Esoterica Penzance. So so good.

I had a cigar earlier so I decided on a latakia blend. My last bowl of Germaine's Special Latakia. Stuff is hard to get!

Finished off some '89 Capstan Blue to close out this year. On to bigger and better things in 2016! Happy New Year to all!

Could not resist but about 10 minutes ago I packed my pipe with some Petersons Holiday blend 2015. I have a few tins back to 2012 and this has to be the best by far. OMG it is Christmas in your mouth.

'10 C&D Exhausted Rooster with Cat Stevens Teaser and the Firecat