• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2013

Finally did it 2 weeks ago. Purchased a pipe (cheap briar from the local B&M) and some of their "Adirondack Vanilla" (aromatic). Forgot how much I enjoyed it. Maybe a little too much. Just got done with my pipe a little a while ago. Looking into getting another pipe in the same range as the first ($35) and getting a tin of an English, maybe a Virginia or maybe even a tin sampler... Uh oh here we go again.

I signed up for a few months of a Tobacco of the month club. For about $20 I get a corn pipe and four 2 oz packets, two are aromatics and the other two aren't. The tins I'm sitting on, while I've been enjoying the bulk stuff so far. For the cost of a cigar I get a monthly little treat package. I'll likely do it for another month or so, and then quit. I'm building up way too much pipe tobacco when it's prime cigar season for me soon.

I signed up for a few months of a Tobacco of the month club. For about $20 I get a corn pipe and four 2 oz packets, two are aromatics and the other two aren't. The tins I'm sitting on, while I've been enjoying the bulk stuff so far. For the cost of a cigar I get a monthly little treat package. I'll likely do it for another month or so, and then quit. I'm building up way too much pipe tobacco when it's prime cigar season for me soon.

Cellaring is a beautiful thing.

My girlfriend busts my chops and describes my hording behavior as prep work for the impending zombie apocalypse.

Ha! Sounds familiar. I'm in the same boat though. I alternate seasonally between pipes and cigars, so I have way more of each than I could ever smoke. But its fun to collect and then have stuff to share with others.

Really enjoyed a bowl of Exhausted Rooster laced with Partagas CC leaf. The CC leaf adds a nice creaminess and some nutty flavor and complements the sweet and sour Rooster.