• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2013

20 year old Syrian Reserve in my meerschaum churchwarden tonight. Need to get this pipe some color!

Thinking about maybe some 2012 McClelland Christmas Cheer tonight as the snow rolls in...

Having some "Sunday Morning" with coffee after lunch. It's a house blend from Rich's Cigar Store in Portland, OR. I really like it.

Here's there description,
"This mildly aromatic smoke draws most of its sweetness from carefully selected Virginias with just enough Burley to round out the flavor. Combined, they create a pleasant smoke for anytime of day."

"Rum Runner" from Rich's... Sweet and vanilla. Like smoking a donut. It's good once in a while, not a daily smoke.

'09 H&H VA Spice in my Savinelli Soiree. 

Possible review to come.

Mac Barren Latakia blend with a pinch of Mac Barren Scottish on top to celebrate Nat. Pipe Smoking Day.

'12 Davidoff LE Reserve Sweet Mixture No. 3 

I'm not a huge aro smoker, but this is def one of my top smokes.  It has a great sweetness with subtle flavorings and the room note is superb.  Great smoke to relax after a long day.

'13 Dunhill Nightcap in my Savinelli paired with 2 fingers of Gentleman Jack. Fantastic smoke and fantastic pairing. Can't wait to smoke this with even more age on it.

Finishing off a tin of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake tonight. I've finally whittled my open tins down to about 13 lol!

Looks like Chris and I are the only ones smoking pipes around here lately!  :laugh:

As we speak, enjoying a bowl of C&D Exhausted Rooster thanks to a trade he and I did a few months back.  Very good!

Lately it has been...

Astley's #109 flake
Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls
Wessex Brown flake
Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark flake
Fribourg and treyer vintage flake
G.L. Pease Jacknife Plug
G.L.Pease Gaslight

Yes, I do prefer flake tobaccos mostly. Lol, it's about time to open some more Brigham Klondike Gold.
B

C&D Haunted Bookshop in my Fantasy Freehand this afternoon.  If you enjoy Burley dominant blends, this one is definitely for you.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.

GLP Quiet Nights.  Really interesting blend, quite enjoyable.

I found a few blocks of a red virginia plug that I picked up at Al's place in Atlanta about 7 years ago. I wish I had bought about 2 lbs of this stuff. Wow. So sweet and fruity. I'll be savoring what I have left for sure.

'Bout to head out and do some work in the garden beds with a cob of an aro blend I made myself called Toasted Hazelnut Coffee.  Its a good one for yardwork and perfect for a cob.