• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog Morton was on tap last night. I wish UPS would hurry up and get my Penzance delivered. I'm growing impatient...

Yesterday was Early Morning Pipe then Nat Sherman #307 all day long! I love this stuff
Today, first was a bowl of Nat Sherman #205 and now it's FMOTB. Tonight?? Penzance and maybe a review.

Tomorrow is a huge Cigar HERF, so the pipe will rest.

Life is good for now!! :thumbs:

Dunhill 965
Ive finally taken OVTC's advice to bring my pipes to the shop and try blends free

I liked dunhill 965 more so than the nightcap it had less bit

This morning Spilman Mixture and this afternoon Charing Cross, both in a Boswell Egg while reading James Atlas' biography of Delmore Schwartz. And, it's finally warm enough to sit outside in the sun! This has been one long winter in the midwest.

I have smoked some Irish Flake the past couple of days, and it has been very tasty.

Brandon

In the AM it was Frog Morton on the Town and this afternoon it was a new tin of Dark Star (hard to keep lit, but very tasty). This evening I think it will be Nat Sherman #314. I went into this bodega/blimpies/cigar store a few days ago and found an old tin of this stuff on the top shelf of their humidor. I don't even think the guy knew they were there, because when I asked him about pipe tobacco he showed me the drug store shit behind the counter. I have 2 other blends from the Nat Sherman store and the tins are different from the one I found in this store. Plus, being a slight aromatic, when I opened it, the paper inside was all stained and the plastic that covers it was really yellow. The best part was the glistening crystals all over the tobacco. It smells soooooo good!

cooke,

glad you like it

today i have Ca#100 from altadis, and penzance, as well as my own blend

Last night two bowls of Barbary Coast, which I'd never tried before. Today--actually all day today--Maltese Falcon. Seems like a pattern here...I think I'm turning into a Peasehead. Consequently, I'm looking forward to the NASPC show in Columbus in August where the Dark Lord appears with a special blend just for that event (or so I'm told).

Last night two bowls of Barbary Coast, which I'd never tried before. Today--actually all day today--Maltese Falcon. Seems like a pattern here...I think I'm turning into a Peasehead. Consequently, I'm looking forward to the NASPC show in Columbus in August where the Dark Lord appears with a special blend just for that event (or so I'm told).
If this does happen I humbly request the opportunity to purchase some of this blend from you.

I will be enjoying a bowl of some Boswell blend later on. Probably Magnum Blend or maybe something sweet for a change.

Alan, I've got the NASPC show on my calendar and won't miss it for anything. I'll be happy to pick up a tin for you! Keeping with the Pease theme, this morning Haddo's Delight in one of my old GBDs.

Alan, I've got the NASPC show on my calendar and won't miss it for anything. I'll be happy to pick up a tin for you! Keeping with the Pease theme, this morning Haddo's Delight in one of my old GBDs.
I would be indebted to you, kind sir. :)

I enjoyed a bowl of Pennsylvania Dutch Treat from our favorite shop (Boswell's, of course) last night. This is a great sweet blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.