• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a variety this past weekend:

squadron leader

westminster

penzance

boswell's maple leaf

bishop burley (bulk from edward's pipe store here in Denver)

*edit for typo

Josh hooked me up with a few nice samples this weekend from his latest score. The Westminster is awesome, looking forward to the Squadron Leader tonight.

Westminster, in my opinion, is one of the finest blends on the market today. It is full of flavor, very smooth, and just strong enough that you know you're smoking something good.

My Top 5 keeps changing each time I smoke, but Westminster is always at or near the top.

I smoked a bowl of Butternut Burley last night. Had a little trouble keeping this bowl lit. I think some drying time is in order next time I dip into this jar. It got pretty wet, but the flavor was still very good.

had a variety this past weekend:

squadron leader

westminster

penzance

boswell's maple leaf

bishop burley (bulk from edward's pipe store here in Denver)

*edit for typo

Josh hooked me up with a few nice samples this weekend from his latest score. The Westminster is awesome, looking forward to the Squadron Leader tonight.

Westminster, in my opinion, is one of the finest blends on the market today. It is full of flavor, very smooth, and just strong enough that you know you're smoking something good.
My Top 5 keeps changing each time I smoke, but Westminster is always at or near the top.

I smoked a bowl of Butternut Burley last night. Had a little trouble keeping this bowl lit. I think some drying time is in order next time I dip into this jar. It got pretty wet, but the flavor was still very good.

I have to say, it didn't disappoint. So far, the squadron leader is my favorite out of what I have. I will post a formal review here some time soon.

Squadron Leader on the porch with a good book and a great sunset.

C&D Habana Daydream. This is a cigar leaf blend that I am really starting to like. It's more cigar like than any other blend I've tried, but you can still taste the Virginias quite prominently.

Today I started the day with Early Morning Pipe. At lunch I switched to cigar and smoked a PLPC that was pure bliss, and after dinner I'm thinking about some Squadron Leader.

Orlik Golden Sliced - I like this and don't see it mentioned much.

Butternut Burley in my cob. Just received both yesterday and I wasn't disappointed.

Squadron Leader on the porch with a good book and a great sunset.

Finally got around to my first bowl of SL and I can see why so many recommend it. Very nice, full flavored, cool smoking bowl.

Smoked my first bowl of "real" pipe tobacco today. I say "real" because all I've ever smoked before is my shop's Coventry blend that I thought was the shizznit at the time. The Dunhill Nightcap I tried today was simply in another category from the Coventry. The prelight aroma was full of straight tobacco and had me a little nervous as it had a pretty good kick to the aroma. Luckily the smoke was not at all harsh or over powering. Great woody, tobacco flavor with a somewhat sweet finish to it. After I was done with the bowl I could taste an almost fruity spice. Maybe anise? It was one of the best smoking experiences I've had since my first Party Short. :love: I can't wait to do that again.

I had bowls of Campanile, Stratford and St. James Woods.

Doc.

After work today I had a bowl of some no name aero that I had in my truck.

And right now I am having my first bowl of Penzance.

Had my first bowl of Early Morning Pipe, it was different but I enjoyed it.

Still a newb a this damn pipe thing :D

Had a bowl of Black Vanilla from Peter Stokkebye and I'm really liking this blend. It is my first premium blend. Nice sweet finish and not bad bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.