• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking my go-to burley: 1part 4noggins Down by the River (sub for PA), 1 part 4noggins Covered Bridges (sub for Captain Black White) in a no-name Italian billiard.

Smoking my go-to burley: 1part 4noggins Down by the River (sub for PA), 1 part 4noggins Covered Bridges (sub for Captain Black White) in a no-name Italian billiard.

I just enjoyed a 4noggins blend myself. Bald-headed Teacher in a Karl Erik sandblasted billiard. I hadn't smoked any of it in a while and I forgot how much I liked it. Good stuff!

First a bowl of GLP Embarcadero. Later on I had a hankering for something sweet so I'm smoking a bowl of Boswell's Berry Cobbler now.

- Tim

Grand Orientals Yenice Agonya in the Stanwell

Just smoked some Boswell Northwoods in a Boswell rusticated billiard. This is probably the third bowl in this pipe and it's really starting to smoke very nicely. I've got another Boswell coming next week with a sample of Dan's Blend. Can't wait.

Smoked a bowl of moe's confetti the other day. Again, thanks Doug! It was an excellent, milder smoke with very nice aftertaste.

Smoked a bowl of moe's confetti the other day. Again, thanks Doug! It was an excellent, milder smoke with very nice aftertaste.

If you like it enough, make your own. :)

1 part Carter Hall and 1 part Walgreen's Blender's Gold brand Golden Burley. It's better if you use the tubbed version of Carter Hall.

1part SG Golden Glow 1 part Mcc 5100 Red Cake; Tasty!

Interesting! Last night I had a bowl of 4 parts McClelland 5100, 1 part Carter Hall (to tame the moisture from the humectant in the 5100). Love that 5100 for the sweetness and the CH seemed to absorb some of the excess moisture that I usually encounter. Fantastic smoke!

-Adam

Stanwell's The Rose and Crown Easy Flake - Very fruity with a pronounced cinnamon note. I was able to pack the bowl using the fold, pinch and push method (Thanks to Mr. Wolf for the video that showed me how) with no trouble.

I have to force myself to smoke this tobacco slower, I found my pipe getting hot when smoking the flake like a normal tobacco. Smelled as good as it tasted, I actually had one of my lunchtime smokers group move downwind of me because he liked the smell that much. Highly recommended if you like a fruit blend.

*edit* Hell, I can still smell it on my mustache around 20 minutes later and am enjoying it.

C&D Old Joe Krantz - a straightforward and tasty VAPERBUR

C&D Old Joe Krantz - a straightforward and tasty VAPERBUR

Knocked me on my arse. It's tasty, but the Vitamin N almost made me ill.

I had a bowl of Boswell's Countryside tonight. It was very good.

Picked up a tin of GLP Abingdon. I'm smoking it as I type this. Another great tobacco by GLPease!

Just finished a bowl of Squadron Leader in a Peterson Irish Army Billiard. It's been a while since I smoked any SL, but it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.