• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Stokkebye's "English Oriental Supreme. An English on the milder side. The lower Latakia quotient allows the Orientals to shine through and results in a wonderful, complex smoke and at around $22 a pound it's a hell of a deal.

- Tim

Peter Stokkebye's "English Oriental Supreme. An English on the milder side. The lower Latakia quotient allows the Orientals to shine through and results in a wonderful, complex smoke and at around $22 a pound it's a hell of a deal.

- Tim

I find most of Stokkebye's blends to be a good value. The tobacco is high quality, it's just a matter of finding a blend to fit one's tastes.

Carter Hall in a cob this AM while pulling the boat out of deep storage. It's a bit early to get the boat out, but I have to do something to combat my cabin fever. :laugh:

This morning was Escudo in a porcelin zenith. With the mild weather I really enjoyed this. Right now I'm smoking Penzance in a full bent GBD midnight.

...It's a bit early to get the boat out, but I have to do something to combat my cabin fever. :laugh:

I hear ya, Alan. Got my BMW back from its pre-season service last weekend and I'll be taking the KTM in for some work in the next week or two. I'm ready for Spring but Mother Nature is such a wench in this state :)

- Tim

Nice weather here (70 degrees) in Las Vegas as I have a bowl of 5100 Red Cake and rubbed out Golden Glow.

It's about 75 here!
woohoo.gif

FVF in an Ashton Bulldog

Maltese Falcon in a Savinelli Collection pipe from 1993 ... great match, MF really shines in that pipe.

Having a bowl of SG BBF in my Calabresi straight billiard. Nice nicotine hit. Nice everything.

Been smoking a lot at work lately. Helps time go by at night.
Christmas Cheer 2003
Boswell Northwoods and Christmas Cookie
Escudo
Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium
Frog Morton

The 03 Christmas Cheer is just fantastic. I am glad I have 4 100g tubs of this that I am sitting on, and I wish I had more. I cannot wait to get into my 2002 Christmas Cheer. Though I only got one can of that so it will be quite some time.
B

FVF with a touch of McClelland Blending Oriental and a pinch of Syrian latakia.

I've been trying different VAs with the same two condiments and enjoying the results. I've got some Turkish Izmir on the way and plan something similar along with some perique on the same VAs.

Steve

Fired up some Davidoff Flake Medalions in my Savinelli Semi-Churchwarden. Very enjoyable, but I'll smoke a few more bowls before I post a review.

Last night was a bulk blend called Navajo that I picked up from the B&M down the street from my office. I think it is really Lane RP-6. Not bad when smoked in a Savinelli Standing rhodesian with balsa filter in place. This afternoon was some Maltese Falcon in a Savinelli Collection pipe - hit the spot. :thumbs:

Peretti Park Square in the DiMonte

1 part Mcc 5100 Red Cake to 1 part SG Golden Glow... Very nice, quintessence of mild with a nice vitamin N hit. BTW Golden Glow is packaged bulk as SG Medium Virginia Flake for those that arn't aware.

1 part Mcc 5100 Red Cake to 1 part SG Golden Glow... Very nice, quintessence of mild with a nice vitamin N hit. BTW Golden Glow is packaged bulk as SG Medium Virginia Flake for those that arn't aware.

I did try that combo and liked it. But they are both very good in their own right, too. Golden Glow surprised me, in fact. It looks so plain but tastes great and burns well to boot.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.