• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this was yesterday afternoon...

Pt Barrow from Alaska's Tobacco Cache...courtesy of the Boswell Pass.

TampaSupremo

Enjoyed a little Magnum Blend from Boswell's this evening. It was really good. Nice and smooth.

Some Boswell Christmas Cookie in a 30 year old Savinelli. Good breakfast tobacco with a cup of coffee.

Had my first bowl of Pennsylvania Dutch Treat. What a great blend , loved it. :thumbs:

Had a bowl of "Henry's Blend" from Beverly Hills Pipe & Tobacco in my large Shot-Shell pipe. Nice, mild smoke.

I'm having a bit of CAO's Old Ironside in my new (one week old) Stanwell.

Nick

Had a bowl of Boswell's Northwoods last night. It was my first go at a strong English blend and it was interesting. It smoked well and had a nice cool burn but I really didn't care for the flavor which was like smoking a camp fire.

Enjoying a second bowl of the Kahlua Signature from the Pipe Tobacco pass and MarcSheldon, in my medium Boswell shot-shell.
It is not at all what I thought it would be with Kahlua in the name. It is nice mild smoke & a great burn. :thumbs:

I'm just about to light up some Boswell Northwoods in my new Boswell Apple. It's a Boswell kind of night.

I'm pretty set in my ways with pipe tobacco. I usually only smoke my favorite blend of aromatics. I take a pound of Lane's BCA and a pound of Lane's 1Q and blend them together. That will usually last me about 5 weeks.

Now at this years LOLH, I was gifted a tin of Torben / Dansk Blue Note by an very generous BOTL and that is pretty tasty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.