• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fast answer for me on any given day is Lane Limited's 1Q. My first bowl beyond Captain Black and although I smoke many others I always come back home again.

Smoked some Altadis Serendipity (5 star rating)

And some Stanwell Melange (Probably my new favorite)

Yesterday, a big Boswell of Squadron Leader followed by Honeydew in a Danish Freehand. I probably should have switched the order of these two. This morning I'm planning Frog Morton in preparation for a tasting later this week of Frog on the Town (once my order arrives).

Boswell's Premium Burley!
Gonna be a consistent buy for me. I owe my discovery of Boswell's to this forum. So many people have spoken fondly of them, I checked it out for myself---glad I did. I will be a return customer for many of their blends.

This particular one burned without any relights after my first two lights. No bite, excellent room note (I smoke in my office and people come and go all day w/out complaint), and amazingly affordable at less than $2 an ounce!
Give it a try...

Boswell's Premium Burley!
Gonna be a consistent buy for me. I owe my discovery of Boswell's to this forum. So many people have spoken fondly of them, I checked it out for myself---glad I did. I will be a return customer for many of their blends.

This particular one burned without any relights after my first two lights. No bite, excellent room note (I smoke in my office and people come and go all day w/out complaint), and amazingly affordable at less than $2 an ounce!
Give it a try...

I am smoking Boswell's Burly today as well, smoked it yesterday too. Love the stuff! My favorite pipe tobacco so far.

I smoked a bowl of Penzance last night on the deck. It was a little windy, but all went very well. I really need to get some more of this tobacco. It may be my "Holy Grail"...

After work a bowl of Da Vinci or Blue Note in a Dunhill Canadien and after the news a bowl of McClelland Virginia No. 25 in a Castello Billiard.

Catching up: Thursday, Spilman Mixture; Friday, McClelland Oriental Mixture #14; today, Kensington currently and planning some Charing Cross after that.

I smoked a bowl of Penzance last night on the deck. It was a little windy, but all went very well. I really need to get some more of this tobacco. It may be my "Holy Grail"...
X2 I've been smoking it regularly lately. Also, SG Full Virginia Flake.

I also have enjoyed their Rope XX, lately. Odd flavor but I like it. It doesn't burn that well for me, though. Too fast and hot. But the nicotine buzz and flavor are fun while it lasts!

Steve

Last night, Cairo. I was feeling crappy after two consecutive days of rain and the Cairo helped pick up my mood.

Pinched a bowl of Boswell Sweet and Mild from a buddy's pouch between games of Oh Hell! last night.

A nice light tobacco that I enjoyed, but didn't quite have the 'oomph' I like.

Started Easter with a bowl of Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake. The more I smoke this, the more I like it. I also appreciate the long, firm slices that hold their form. It makes for a nicely aerated bowl every time but I do need to pack it a bit firmer.

Smoking a bulk blend they call Captain Cook in a cob. Tastes like a good Captain Black.

Happy Easter gang!
Today in Maryland we had some sun, a bit breezy and cool, but the sky was blue. I decided to break the pipe out with the family and start a tradition of being the "uncle who always smoked a pipe" at family functions. So today I smoked a bowl of Mac Baren Mixture (Scottish Blend) in my Boswell Classic sitter. Being a new pipe smoker I learned what wind can do to pipe smoking. But I still enjoyed it in the end...

Esoterica Penzance. A close second to the Full Virginia Flake lately.

Between the two, I'm a happy camper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.