• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had my first bowl of Escudo...

Very nice, great flavor, but not a huge Oom Paul bowlful kind of tobacco... I'll probably smoke smaller bowls from now on...

Jeff

Just had my first bowl of Escudo...
I just smoked my last bowl of Penzance so it's time to order and Escudo sounds like a good add-on by the comments I've read. :)

I had a bowl of Davidoff Scottish blend and a bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak

Boswell's Sweet Tea accompanied my afternoon on the deck. It was a very enjoyable smoke.

Christmas Cookie!!!!!!!!!!! God I am loving this stuff. So much I have designated one of the Boswells I got to it alone.
B

Arcadia last night. Today I'm working at home so I can actually smoke while working. Planning something Virginia-based, maybe McCelland's Dark Star or Honeydew.

Arcadia last night. Today I'm working at home so I can actually smoke while working. Planning something Virginia-based, maybe McCelland's Dark Star or Honeydew.
I was wondering about the Dark Star after reading conflicting reviews.

Smoked some Black Rope XX - one of my favorites so far.

I ended up smoking Arcadia all day in a vintage GBD calabash and finished off the tin. With 20 open tins, I decided I needed to finish something before I opened anything else.

Yesterday was the only VAPer, Kajun Kake, that I actually like so far. Today it's Balkan Sasieni. Yum!!

Last night was Dark Star. An interesting dark Virginia flake. Not really my thing but nice now and then for a change of pace.

Game day at the tobacco shop today!

Getting off to an early start with some Squadron Leader. Will be sure and have a couple or three bowls of who knows what before the day is over. Friend just got back from a trip to the Southern US and will have some goodies to share at the shop.

This morning was Peterson Old Dublin and tonight is Frog Morton On the Town

Tonight was a 1/2 bowl of Stokkebye Luxury Birds Eye to work on breaking in my new Boswell Author. This was an absolutely mind bogling tobacco. I loved every bit if this bowl. Tons of flavor, and my first blend tht had a lot a perique. The floral taste that was present was absolutely amazing. With the sweet notes of the Virginia making themselves known as well, and the Cavendish that ballanced it all out. Looking forward to having more of this! Thanks Dios De Fuego!
B

Status
Not open for further replies.