• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
St James Woods in a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson III.

Red Va, Stoved Va and half a ton of Perique. Very good combo for sitting at your computer,staring out the door, acting like your working.

McClellan Virgina #24 in a cute Sav bent billiard, gifted by a generous brother.

Doc.

Last night finished off a tin of McCelland Oriental Mixture No. 14 in a vintage GBD.

last night.
1.Christmas Cookie. (still amazing)
2.Peter Stockebye Luxury Birds Eye (my favorite english as of now)
3.Boswell's Bear Blend (not sure about this one yet?)
B

As we speak, a bowl of Penzance in my dedicated Soren Danbark Churchwarden. This guy makes a hell of a pipe.

Doc.

I was going to pick up some Penzancy last weekend at the B&M, but I forgot to! Next time I won't forget, I want to try that stuff.
B

This morning, Dunhill My Mixture 965. My new favorite. After all this penzance talk, maybe a bowl later tonight.

Last night had a bowl of C&D Billy Budd in my corn cob with a pint of Sierra Nevada. If you like a strong smoke, try this.. This is my first experience with a cigar leaf blend. Highly recommended.

A couple of bowls of Westminster last night in my "new" GBD estate New Standard billiard.

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Sweet Rum rope. This stuff rocks. I'll be reviewing this soon.

I had some Boswell's Best last night. Tonight, it is going to be some Haddo's Delight!

The last couple of nights Deep Hollow for something different. Not my favorite but O.K.

Just starting to get into the "pipe thing" had a bowl of C&D Davinci, and a bowl of Habana Capital Stairs tonight.

McClellend Virgina Woods. My usual morning smoke.

Doc.

Yesterday I had Dan's blend from Boswell earlier in the day and then Frog Morton on the Town later that night in a Boswell churchwarden.

I started Sunday with Dunhill Light Flake - I like this more each time. Lots of different flavors in the second half.

Penzance this afternoon - glad it's back in my rotation. The bulk seems sweeter the the tin did.

Status
Not open for further replies.