• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Izmir, McC #22, McConnells Perique, 3:2:1

Spicy with a sweet and sour back.

This morning was some EMP in an old no name freehand and this evening enjoyed some ERR in a cob. I think tomorrow is going to be a all VA day.

Erinmore Flake in a no name bulldog pipe.

Got a couple compliments from folks entering the building on the aroma.

SG Squadron Leader in the DiMonte. One of my favorite Cyprian latakia blends. :)

G&H Rum Flake in the Stanwell Danish Star - after the initial "floral" notes it settles into a nutty, smooth smoke.

A bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my Savinelli with my morning coffee!

Can't get enough of this stuff!

A nice bowl of Altadis Black in the Missouri Meerschaum :thumbs:

Wessex Burley Slice in a vintage Kaywoodie Flame Grain billiard on the drive home and I'm gonna fire up some Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Savinelli Club pot in just a few minutes.

I may have to try Bob's Chocolate Flake y'all are smokin'. :)

This morning I fire up some Carter Hall in th Sav Punto Oro T/B. I love this burley blend!

Thia afternoon it was some tasty '00 Escudo in the Stanwell Danish Reserve. Smooth and rich. Yum!

Steve

For breakfast this morning had a bowl of Fox & Hound, in my new-to-me Aldo Velani estate.

A decent mild blend. :thumbs:

Something Peterson, but I can't remember what it was...

tasted pretty damn good though.

Today's breakfast is a bowl of GL Pease "Key Largo" in the meerschaum.

A bit spicy, and reminiscent of a good full-bodied cigar. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a cigar-like pipe tobacco. Perhaps wasn't the best choice for an early morning smoke, however. :blush:

Wessex Burley Slice in a Nachwalter Dublin followed by some Haddo's Delight in a MM Diplomat. Both were excellent!

My first try at Squadron Leader in a new bent Missouri Meerschaum.

It was pretty good. The prelight flavor tasted really strongly of hickory, but that was almost totally gone once it was burning.

Wessex Burley Slice in a Nachwalter Dublin followed by some Haddo's Delight in a MM Diplomat. Both were excellent!

I tried the Haddo's delight, and it was really "perfumy" to me. I couldn't smoke more than half the bowl, and had to put it down. What flavors did you get from it???

Presbyterian Mixture in a MM bent Country Gentlemen.

Boswell's Dutch Treat in the corn cob. Very tasty! Also had a bowl of Boswell's Bear Blend in the meerschaum, but had trouble keeping it lit - needs to dry a little I think.

Today's breakfast is a bowl of GL Pease "Key Largo" in the meerschaum.

A bit spicy, and reminiscent of a good full-bodied cigar. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a cigar-like pipe tobacco. Perhaps wasn't the best choice for an early morning smoke, however. :blush:
I'm a fan of Key Largo. On Pease's website he describes the happy accident of how it was created. He took another blend and parked his car tire on it sandwiched between two boards and fiddled a bit wqth it. :D

I'm enjoying G&H Rum Flake in the Stanwell Danish Star. From '01, too. :) African Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.