• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearth & Home Marble Kake with a glass of Merlot. (You may wonder why I'm drinking wine at 9am CST; I work midnights and I have a glass of wine before I sleep).

Hearth & Home Marble Kake with a glass of Merlot. (You may wonder why I'm drinking wine at 9am CST; I work midnights and I have a glass of wine before I sleep).
Never tried the Marble Kake. I think I'll dip into the Anny Kake tonight! Maybe even spice it up with McConnell Perique.

Last night I had a great bowl of Oriental by McConnell in my DiMonte English smoking machine. Damn fine ribbon.

Chilled out with a bowl of tinder box's honey maple in a big apple bowl. This very sweet blend was smoked by a campfire, surrounded by many good friends.

just about as relaxed as I'll ever be.

Thanks to all of posts in here and LilBastage.......

I smoked some Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish in my new Missouri Pride pipe made by Missouri Meerschaum that I purchased last night from my local CVS. (11.00 for pipe and 8oz.)

I really enjoyed this as I cut my grass. I even cut the neighbor's yard!

I think I will stop tonight and get some Carter Hall.

I think I will stop tonight and get some Carter Hall.
You won't regret it! I love the stuff.

Tonight I mixed Frog Morton OTT with HOTW and C&D Izmir in equal parts. Quite yummy!

Throughout the day was Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture in a MM General. Tonight was the same in a Savinelli Lollo nosewarmer.

Today I had some Burley Kake from pipesandcigars.com in my Baglan Triple Dragon. :thumbs:

IMG_1140.jpg

This morning was some Carter Hall in a MM cob and this evening was PA in a well-used and butt-ugly Dr. Grabow dublin. I do love that OTC burley. :thumbs:

Tried some Davidoff Blue Mixture (50g tin)and really enjoyed it! I think because I slowed down and didn't get tongue bite.

My first post on the new site!

Last night I enjoyed a bowl of Christmas Cheer '08 with a dash of McConnell Perique in the Stanwell. Less humidity lately has made smoking on the back porch VERY nice.

My first post on the new site!

Last night I enjoyed a bowl of Christmas Cheer '08 with a dash of McConnell Perique in the Stanwell. Less humidity lately has made smoking on the back porch VERY nice.

I just finished a tin of this. Good stuff. :thumbs: I hope the other tins I bought age as nicely as I think they will.

I'll smoke several "cobfulls" of Carter Hall today. It's a beautiful day (finally) and time to catch up on some yard work.

It was another burley day with some Solani Aged Burley Flake in a vintage Dr. Grabow El Dorado bulldog. Too bad they don't make Dr. G's the way the used too. This is a great smoking pipe I picked up off ebay for $10. I also picked up a a couple of Viscounts and a Color Duke. Can't wait to finish the refurb and fire 'em up.

Peretti Cuban Mixture ... the last bowl. :(

And later C&D Briar Fox in the Stanwell.

I just tried my first half bowl of SG Squadron Leader before the storm rolled in. It reminded me of trying to smoke an old lady's perfume bottle. :/

I just tried my first half bowl of SG Squadron Leader before the storm rolled in. It reminded me of trying to smoke an old lady's perfume bottle. :/

Let it dry a bit and it will get better. This one, as with most SG products, is packed pretty wet.

I mixed 3:1 HOTW:McConnells Perique and pressed for three days. Then I rubbed it out to dry for 12 hours in the AC.

It smoked VERY nicely in the Stanwell Danish Star. Reminded me of the old Escudo.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.