• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Who else is doing corned beef this week?

Of course! Very good call on the mustard.. half load the fork with the beef, the other half with half a Brussel, and just the lightest dip in the mustard. Mustard hits tongue first while simultaneously crunching the sprout and beef, juice and saltiness mingling with the veggie crunch and spicy-mustard vinegary kick!

And there's still cabbage and redskins with carrots! Bon Appétit my friend! What'd you smoke after (or during!)?

Of course! Very good call on the mustard.. half load the fork with the beef, the other half with half a Brussel, and just the lightest dip in the mustard. Mustard hits tongue first while simultaneously crunching the sprout and beef, juice and saltiness mingling with the veggie crunch and spicy-mustard vinegary kick!

And there's still cabbage and redskins with carrots! Bon Appétit my friend! What'd you smoke after (or during!)?
Wish I could find the time to smoke more often, but alas, I'm usually only good for 1 or 2 sticks a week. That mustard is my favorite brown mustard that I've tried.

Boil my St Paddy's corned beef in a Brit beer? For shame!

(in full disclosure, I have no Irish blood in me. Just a healthy love and respect for the land and the people)

I boil the potatoes (water only), and try to always have them in remembrance of the potato famine. Nothing I did was photo-worthy, but it was good and reminded me I need to do corned beef more just in general.

Hopefully the next time beef prices won't be so crazy!

Who else is doing corned beef this week?
Wife said she couldn’t find anything but a center cut and we cooked it last Sunday. Was disappointed in the out come, thought it was too lean and therefore dry. Wife’s not a fan of corned beef so we only do it once a year. Back to a point cut next year. Hopes your was better than mine!

Going to try another Braciole this afternoon. Hopefully I learned enough from my first try to improve the results.