• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I was lucky enough to receive a griddle for Christmas and only this weekend had the weather and the time to season it, so this is my first crack at smash burgers - this particular one is stacked three high. This is not a representative example of the way I eat most of the time but man it was a good occasional treat.
20220502_173920.jpg

How long did the meat take from lid closure? And does that tag say $30?? Yowza.. 🐮💰

Looks amazing and worth every penny though!

That’s a chuck roast, I’d bet it was $20. Great for slow cooking and if you can find the chuck eye steak, it’s a great and cheaper version of the ribeye.

Pork chops on the smoker , and I don't know how many attempts at brown butter tators , got the butter brown this time ,but tators cooked a little long , oh well still delicious

What'd you use to season the chops? It's got some color to it.

Cool plate too btw! 👍

Made a maple caramel carrot cake for my father's 67th birthday today. You make one decent birthday cake several years ago and you're the family's designated birthday cake maker forever. Got him a new chainsaw so I thought the tree sprinkles were appropriate.

20220507_144846.jpg