• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the last clock that got updated?

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I got my alarm clock, car, oven, etc. But today I woke up and the house was way cold. And I relized my programmable thermostat's time was still on the old time! Now I think I am fully up-to-date.

What was (or is) the last thing you set to the right time?

Car, I didn't drive it until Monday morning.

I have a clock hanging in the garage that is finally showing the correct time. Hadn't adjusted it since the last time set back.

Wife has a radio/CD player in the bathroom that she still hasn't set the correct time.

I think I still need to check out the sprinkler system, not sure if I changed that one or not.

Well on Sunday I was installing my new ceiling fan in the kitchen. I wnet to the fusebox and tested all the kitchen switches (old fan still in at this point).... I ended up having to cut ALL the power to the house cause' the fan seemed to be on the main power grid not one of the partitions. ???

So, I would have needed to reset all my clocks anyway. This was at least they'd all be blinking if they were wrong. Most of mine set themselves (computer, cell phone, VCRs, cable box, car receiver, etc.). However, I sill have my big clock that I keep in my AV rack to set. Seems low priority because there are a TV, VCR, Receiver, and cable box all there that display the time in some fashion.

Cheers,
Dixie

The clock that's hanging in my living room... mainly because its a pain in the ass to hang back up. So until I HAVE to, it'll stay an hour behind. :p

Poor souls, move to Indiana and do away with all the nonsense of changhing times. "Daylight Savings Time" so when you change your clock you get more daylight than us, nope. Just at a little different time. All these people crying on the news that it would give us an hour more daylight. I think they must live in the trailer parks, because the last time I checked changing my clock didnt change the hours of daylight.

ads

:p :D :sign:

I hear ya ADS, but we must do what the masses do, otherwise we will allways be late....or early ??? I get cornfused :(

DST is the strangest concept to me. In the summertime, the sun sets around 9 or 9:30 in the evening. Who exactly benefits from this? It just seems like it gives us more time to do yard work... not exactly a "woo hoo" reason, IMO. Beyond that, it's just a pain in the ass to change the clocks twice a year for no beneficial reason other than to stay synched with everyone else.

ads47 said:
Poor souls, move to Indiana and do away with all the nonsense of changhing times. "Daylight Savings Time" so when you change your clock you get more daylight than us, nope. Just at a little different time. All these people crying on the news that it would give us an hour more daylight. I think they must live in the trailer parks, because the last time I checked changing my clock didnt change the hours of daylight.

ads
I must agree with ads and vewy. I think it's silly to make us have to re-synch twice a year.

I like getting homw while it's still light; I wouldn't mind if the way the time is now were permanent.

Failing that, we should just pick a schedule and stick to it.

I wonder if it's a law or what? Who has the authority to decree DST? Maybe we should try to get it changed!

For me it was my Car, then the Stove/Oven clock and Microwave.

But the car was the absolute last thing

Horse said:
btw, if you don't care for it, try moving in with Wade in Hawaii :)
Daylight Savings Time??? What's that? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

I got a jump on all y'all. I changed mine a week early. I could have sworn someone told me it was the week before last. ???

Oh well, I was only early for the first day. :sign:

My car is ALWAYS the last to get changed. I always forget how to change that darn thing!

Floyd T. :sign:

The clock on the timer for the radiant floor heat in the bathroom LMAO.

Nothing is worst than cold toesies on the tile in the morning ;)

BenjieV :D

My cellphone was the last thing for me.
I thought they do it automatically, oh well.